Schedule

Bakugou's P.O.V ;-

The hag and geezer already left and to my surprise, the hag forgot about the only rule that the geezer implemented.... since that day....

I was 5 and she came back home drunk and....*sigh* to keep it short, she beat the fuck out of me till the time I had to be taken to the E.R., my parents just said someone else broke in while they were out. Damn these rich people.
Well anyways, my mother was drunk, in the damn morning. She threw an empty rum bottle at my head while I was cooking. If you are thinking what about my father, welp I have been avoiding him. It will completely brake me if that geezer said anything right now.

Anyways I should start training before it's too late. I am already too weak, I let myself get kidnapped and ended all might. I know that he said that his reign was going to come to an end either way and stuff but it was me who made the process faster. And slacking off like this won't help anyone at all, even if I am not in the best condition, I should train, so if in any case I am injured, I'll still be able to pull through. I started walking downstairs and towards the basement door which was actually reconstructed as a training hall for me by my aunt as my 12th birthday present. My uncle added some training robots in the hall so I can practice defending myself against a gang fight. (My aunt's quirk;- Change surrounding by will. My uncle's quirk;- To create highly advanced electronics and machines.)

I started the robots and fought in the empty white room that kept changing its location looks which I was swiping through on the tablet.
The tablet was actually a controller which controlled my aunt's quirk (the room), which was made by my uncle.
If you are wondering why did they do all this for me, well I saved their dog from getting killed by mutant animals which were being controlled by some unauthorized villain, who escaped. But I got the dog. Since they didn't have any children of their own at that time, they used to dot on the dog and me, since they thought I resembled and had 'qualities and characteristics similar to their Pomerania. I do still take offense to that but whatever.

I got the room at least. I set the robots and the theme;- city ruins and debris. After 3 minutes, the robots start moving and attacking me. I decided to use around 9 of them this time since I don't want to be underhand if I am ever kidnapped again. All of them had different quirks;- 

One had enhanced speed (a thin male robot with black straight hair which covered his eyes)

The second one had super strength (a Buffy male robot, pretty generic) 

The third one had mind control (it made vibrations that made you feel like crap since you couldn't control your thoughts, and the female had a short purple mushroom cut)

The 4th one had enhanced voice (blasting off my eardrums when it screams, kinda reminds me of a mix of Jiro and present mic but whatever. She had long blonde/golden hair and was short), 

5th had the quirk to enhance gravity( I couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy since it sat on a levitating weird ass looking diaper cradle)

6th had drug enhanced artificial tongue (An adult woman with long black hair and wore an Indian/Arabic dress and had a long tongue that had piercing and had sharp golden eyes, a thin waist which had a golden chain tied around it, blue orbs surrounding her, big breasts and a long neck. Her lips and nose were covered by a see-through purple drape-like thin cloth. She had small beauty til under her left eye.... Honestly, she's hot.......

....................

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT FORGET IT- I SOUNDED LIKE MINETA!?! I REALLY NEED TO DE-STRESS, THE WHOLE STRESS IS MAKING ME. THINK LIKE MINETA!!!SHIT!!! I'LL LET THAT ROBOT HIT ME ONCE FOR WHAT I SAID!!!!! SHITT AHHHH!!!!! Calm down Bakugou, calm down....*punches himself* Honestly though, I respect women and those were just intrusive thoughts forget about it, not like it's a real human but still...) , 7th was a man with a quirk to use and summon metallic weapons and even turn objects into weapons, 8th had telekinesis ( a girl with brown hair and Bob cut ) and 9th was the one I never used (It was a thin male, with soft material used for skin. He had a light blush on his cheeks. He was taller than me but really skinny. He had kind of spiky and long black hair and uneven bangs that sometimes came in between his eyes. They were grey and soul-less).