20

no one's pov

"Why is she unconscious?" Shigraki rolled his eyes, seeing the sleeping neko is Mr. Compress's arms. "We had to knock her out" Toga giggled to herself, skipping around the bar counter next to Kurogiri.

"I forgot it's impossible to use our quirks on her, and when I tried to compress her while she was occupied on the phone, it didn't work... So-"

"He knocked her out with a tire iron! Can you believe that?? And you think I'm the one who's going to kill her" Toga laughed uncontrollably, and drummed her fingers against the counter. Shigaraki glared at Compress, making him flinch in surprise.

"Why do we need her anyway? She's just going to cry and try to escape again" Compress muttered, trying to shake off the death glare. He walked Y/n to the ripped up couch and laid her down gently. Y/n groaned out in pain, flattening her ears cuddling closer to the couch in her sleep.

"That's what the Doc is for. Ever since Master has been arrested, he works for me now"

(I WILL NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA, DON'T FREAK OUT. THIS IS COMPLETELY RANDOM STORY PLOTS I'M PULLING OUTTA MY ASS) (●''●)

Shigaraki stood from the far side of the room and walked towards to sleeping girl. "He made this serum for me, I am to give it to her daily for a while. It's to help her settle down and forget a few things. Then I'll raise her like the pretty kitten she is" He pulled out a box from his trench coat pocket, that contained long needles and small vials of clear liquid.

Toga and Compress winced at the uncomfortable atmosphere Shigaraki unknowingly created with his words. "That's kinda gross" Toga mumbled, taking her eyes off of Y/n and sharpened her favorite blade. Shigaraki rolled his eyes as he sat next to Y/n getting a needle ready with the serum.

"She is going to work for me, dumbfuck. It is extremely difficult to hurt her with a quirk, that'll make a perfect player two" Shigaraki explained, picking up Y/n's arm.

"That sounds even fucking worse" She giggled, enjoying how sharp her favorite blade now was, and twirled it in her fingers.

"Shut up, Before I-" He removed the sleeve that covered her whole arm, including the glove, and winced at her tipless fingers. He growled and stomped in Toga's direction, remembering it was her damn fault she got away the first time, and injuring her.

Toga flinched at the sudden yank of her sweater and saw Shigaraki glaring down at her. "You thought I forgot what you fuckin' did? Eh?" Toga furrowed her eyebrows and swiped her blade towards Shigaraki, piercing it through his hand that caught it. While it was impaled in his hand, he pressed all his fingers down and disintegrated it, Toga's eyes watching the dust sprinkle down to the floor.

"Shigaraki!" Kurogiri shouted, noticing he was to late seeing what had occurred, and feared her would kill Toga. "She's an asset, please calm down"

"Tch..."

"No!!" She cried, kicking Shigaraki away. She stared down at the dust and pouted. "That was my favorite! You're such an ass" She whined, kicking her feet out, a mini tantrum setting in. Shigaraki rolled his eyes, and wrapped up his hand.

The Doc was just gonna have to patch him up later. He finished injecting the serum, checked the head injury. No open wounds, but a dark red bruised formed the back of her neck. He sighed and laid her head down gently.

"What, you in love with her or something?" Dabi gagged, walking into the room noticing Shigaraki caressing Y/n's face gently. Shigaraki huffed, knowing they would never understand. If he is going to gain Y/n's loyalty, he needs to create that bond.

The bond of trust, and dependence. Like him and Master. But she will never trust him if she knows her background. That is why she has to erase her memories, and start fresh.

"So, you're basically going to brainwash her..?" Spinner asked, still not sure why he needs to poison the girl with that serum. Shigaraki shrugged and
ordered Kurogiri to give him ice pack for her bruise.

-

"She just hung up...?" Uraraka started, staring at her phone. Aizawa placed down his own bag on the bench of the gym and turned to Uraraka.

"What? Why?"

"She asked how was I talking to her on the phone.. You did show her how to use it, right?" Aizawa rolled his eyes and glared and Uraraka, gaining the attention from the whole class. "Of course I showed her!"

"Maybe she went to TDL to train" Kirishima suggested and jogged over to the door. "I'll go check"

Aizawa furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Where could she be? Did she have another panic attack and is hiding somewhere?

aizawa pov

I called Ectoplasm on the Walkie' I had, since he was located in the teacher lounge, and asked him to search the school security cameras to see where she went.

Waiting for Ectoplasm to call me back, I told everyone to start their training and not worry about it. Miki probably needs some time to herself. She hasn't been able to shift ever since she left the hospital, so she's probably hiding somewhere to calm down her stress.

In the middle of training, Ectoplasm finally alerted me and a couple of teachers that she was seen leaving school grounds with... Uraraka?

"No, Uraraka has been here the whole time, she's never left my sight!"

An alarm went off indicating that someone has left school grounds without permission, and could be a threat from a villain.

No, no, no! I just got her back! Please, No!!!

i'm sorry for not uploading, I am currently taking care of my mom, who needs around the clock care, she's finally home from the Hospital! Thank you for reading my book, and for being patient with my uploads.

I will try my best to keep uploading as much as I can, like 3 chapters at once when I do upload, so that you will have something to read when I go on "hiatus" again. I really enjoy making this book, and I don't want to finish it just because I don't have time to write more, you know?

Thanks a lot again! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Oh! And Happy New Year!