12

y/n pov

"C'mon, Y/n, focus!!" Ojiro shouted, sweeping his leg behind my ankles, kicking me off balance. I fell hard on my back, and wheezed trying to catch my breath that was knocked out of me.

"This is harder than it looks" I whined, turning over on my stomach. I rubbed my sore tail, since I landed in it. "Yeah, it's pretty tough.. But you're getting the hang of it!" Ojiro apologized and lifted me up with his tail. "You almost had it!" Midoriya chimed in, running up to us from around the building.

"I see you are even training now, but we have to board the bus now!" He motioned behind him, specifically to a frantic Iida who had a hard time searching for us. "I couldn't help but try one last time" I apologized and grabbed my bag.

"You'll have plenty of time to train when we get there. Now everyone, on the bus!" Dad shouted, motioning us over with his hand. My ears flattened in embarrassment, as he glared at me for misbehaving.

"Sorry.." I whispered when I walked past him to board the bus. I skipped over to Bakugou's row, with mischievous smile. "Did you see me?? Huh! Huh! Did you see I almost won!"

"You're still unbalanced as shit! And your unfocused to your surroundings" He growled, scooting away from me and towards the window. I sighed and plopped down next to him. "But i'm getting faster"

"Having speed ain't shit, if you're not coordinating what the fuck you're doing. No matter how physically fast you are, your reflexes are too damn slow" He flicked my forehead quickly for an example.

After a few hours of such a long ride, I started to get restless and it was annoying Bakugou. Dad called me up to the front of the bus and sat me down next to him. "What do you think you're doing, you little trouble maker?" He glared, a small smirk visible on his lips. My ears flattened and I gave a shy smile. "Just excited.. sorry"

He sighed and stretched his legs out a bit. "Yanno'... I'm actually very impressed how fast you've come. I can't help but still see my little kitten I found" He reminisces, avoiding eye contact. "I know you hate that.. but I can't help it. Its been 10 months, and I'm still trying to adjust to it" He continued, almost whispering.

I looked down at my hands. I guess I was being kind of harsh on him. I never took into his feelings how he took me in because he thought I was a kitten.. not because I was a baby. He doesn't want a kid.. He's only taking care of me because I burdened him with the responsibility.

My tail drooped beside me, the more I thought about our situation. "Dad I'm-...." I stopped myself.
"Mr.Aizawa... I'm sorry." He snapped his head up at me, a confused face. Before he could ask me anything, the bus driver interrupted him and let him know we were at the designated area.

I don't want to burden Dad any longer. I will get stronger, and become a hero to take care of myself. I've taken him completely for granted.. I owe him my life!

aizawa's pov

Mr. Aizawa? She never calls me that unless we are around the other students all together. Which I'll admit kind of bums me out, but it's what she wanted. "Miki..?"

"Eraserhead, sir. We're here"

"Alright everyone, off the bus"

kinda big timeskip~

Miki has been working extra hard with the Pussycats. Ragdoll especially loved her, I guess because she was an actual cat-human hybrid. I can't believe how fast Miki was growing in her combat skills, and her she was able to control her quirk a lot better.

Something felt off with her though. She started to seem almost... distant from me. I shrugged it off, assuming since we are with the class 24/7 now, she's been addressing me as 'Aizawa' instead of 'Dad'.

I mean, I'm not her Dad, so it shouldn't bug me. But it feels so weird to hear her call me different. I was lost in my confused thoughts, when Mandalay called everyone to the next activity.

"Yes we get to test out our courage!!"
"Sounds fun!!"
"Finally, something we can participate in!"

"Sorry, but you three have extra night classes again with me tonight.." I apologized, motioning Ashido, Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sato with me to the main building if the campsite. I glanced at Miki, she was jumping up and down, talking to Bakugou with excitement.

It's just me.. I'm overthinking everything, she's fine. Just.. excited.

back to y/n's pov

"AWW YEAH! Me and Midoriya are on the same team!!" I jumped up and down, purposely trying to tick off Bakugou.

"Why are you so excited? You're with shitty Deku" He grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Who are you paired up with?" I sneered, as he glanced at his paper he drew. He scowled, a angry vein appearing on his face. "Damnit! Hey, Tail! Switch with me" He yelled, stomping over to Ojiro.

"Why's he so upset..?" I wondered out loud.

"He's partnered with me" Todoroki explained with his original monotoned voice. "Ooh, man~" I sweat dropped, understanding why he was so mad all of a sudden.

"Midoriya!! We got this" I cheered. "Yeah" He chuckled, raising his scarred up hand in a fist.

My tail swished in excitement, awaiting our turn to travel the dark path of the forest. I can hear some of Class-A's screams that Class-B caused, and my belly flipped, a little bit nervous.

But then.. Hmm.. What's the smell?

I lifted my face up to the sky with my eyes closed, and deeply inhaled. I've never smelled anything like that before, but it smells... dangerous?

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Midoriya asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.

no one's pov

"Who cares if the others aren't here, I want to kill.. Let's go, now!"

"Hold on, ya' maniacs.. we have to wait until everyone gets here. Remember the orders, chill the fuck out"

"Sorry we're late"

The black haired villain turned to see the remaining troops that came, rolling his eyes at their tardiness.
"Well, let's get this over with.." He mumbled, rubbing his scarred tender skin softly, walking up to a tree.

Placing his hand on the wood of the trunk, he released his quirk. Blue flames engulfed the tree, quickly spreading to others around it.

The impatient villains quickly dashed away in their own directions with evil cackles, echoing as they ran.
Excited, as pictures of specific students flashed in their minds. The ones specifically on the

Kill List.

I know the villains intro doesn't begin like that in the anime or manga. I just made it up, because I didn't feel like researching how the event went exactly, lmao. Sorries.