4

y/n pov (Miki) ~unless you changed what he calls you~

    How many times do I have to tell you, stop doing that! It's scary, and you'll scare daddy! Yoko scolded me for 7th time today. He walked up to me, hair still raised. I now know I'm not a normal cat, because Yoko constantly tells me so.

     I am now 6 months, (which is 10 years human year), and in my 'scary' form as Yoko calls it. "Why would it scare him, I kinda look like Mama" I grinned, standing up with my new shaped hind legs. I was much bigger than Yoko, like a big giant! Maybe I'm as big as Mama now.

    How many times do I have to tell you, He's a boy! He's daddy, not mama! Get it right, you youngin's always wanting to change things.. Yoko huffed, laying down, eyeing me walking around. Mama- I mean Daddy *eye roll* has never seen my new form. Not yet anyway. I want to show him but Yoko keeps stopping me.

    I jumped around, swishing my tail in excitement. Go back to normal, before Daddy comes home, he warned before curling up into a ball to get comfy for his afternoon nap.

    "Oh, its still early day, Mama will be gone for a few more hours" I mewed, with a bit of sass, walking away, but wobbling on my new legs. I've been able to change back and forth from my forms frequently, but I still haven't gotten the hang of how Mama does it so perfectly. I think Yoko is just jealous, because I can look like mama's species, and he can't.

    I started to get a headache, so I poofed back into my original form. I smoothed out my fur, before prancing to Yoko. "C'mon, lets play!!" I mewed, pouncing on his back, biting his ear. He hissed before tackling me down and giving a good nip at my tail, making me yelp in pain. "OWIE!!" I whined, licked the soreness away.

    Leave me alone, he growled and slumped over to the couch, jumping on it and getting comfortable again. I should've known an old fat cat wouldn't want to play with me. Mama loves to play, I hope she'll come back soon!

     Then, almost on cue, the door started to make a familiar jingle noise. My ears perked up as I mewed, stretching my sore bones from transforming for too long, and ran to mama as she walked in. "Mama!!!" I cried, jumping up, and she caught me in her strong arms like always. "Hey Miki-Icky, how's my princess" She cooed, scratching my ears and chin. I purred in pleasure, and crawled onto her shoulders to lay on, as I always do.

     Yoko meowed, then jumped to the arm of the couch, looking at both of us. He flattened his ears in annoyance at me, but purred when Mama picked him up and gave him kisses on his nose. Lucky~ I pouted and rubbed against Mama. Yoko swatted my face and jumped down, returning back to the couch the continue his nap. Ouch..

    I shook my face, and watched Mama go into the kitchen and make herself something to eat. "Mmm, what are we eating today mama" I purred, watching her hands move swiftly, to learn how to use my hands like that in my new form.

    Mama grabbed me, placing me on the floor, before going outside again. "Mama?" I mewed, jumping to the window and peering outside. She headed to the mailbox, and brought back a big box. New toy??

    When mama came in, I quickly climbed up on her shoulders to see what it is. "Easy, Easy" She chuckled, and scratched her stubby whiskers on her face, when my tail wrapped around her neck like the long cloth she wears everyday when she leaves.

    "I bought this a few weeks ago and it finally came in" She explained, opening up the box. She took out a bunch of stuff, I wasn't really interested in. Once the box was empty, I pounced in it and began to play. Mama left and began to do something all over the house, I don't know what. I don't care anyway, The box was so fun!!