11

y/n pov

An explosion hit my left side, tossing me across the gym. I tumbled before stopping abruptly against the wall. "Oof" I yelped, and rubbed my face. "C'mon, don't tell me your tired now!" Bakugou yelled and charged at me again.

Meanwhile across the gym, were sweaty anxious students, watching the whole mini training battle between the small neko and the ruthless teen.

"I-.. I mean I know it doesn't hurt her and stuff, but it's so hard seeing Bakugou go all out on a little girl like that" Kirishima winced, watching Bakugou blast the little girl across the floor again. I rolled my eyes at the word 'little girl' causing me to lose focus and Bakugou right hooked into my back. Midoriya gulped and glanced back and forth between Mr. Aizawa.

"She requested it herself, she wants to train and become strong like Bakugou ...by him.." He grunted with no emotion, disguising his true worry, flinching as I flew forward onto my stomach.

"He's treating her like a ragdoll!" Kaminari whined, turning around to not watch this horrific scene.

I can feel my lungs burning, as I got more out of breath. "Alright, Alright.. That's enough!" Dad stopped the fight, using his quirk on Bakugou.
"Awee, C'mon! I didn't even get a punch in" I whined, pleading for him to let us continue.

"And why do you think that is? This is not proper training Bakugou, you just want to release pent up energy. Do that in your own time. I was foolish to even agree to this mini session" Dad scolded, using his scarf to yank Bakugou away from me.

"Hey, she asked for it!" He protested, trying to resist the pull from the scarf. "C'monn Dad-I mean Mr. Aizawa!!" I pleaded, he then used his quirk on me. I'm sure he knows all too well it won't work on me, but it is still intimidating.

"You have to strengthen your body, if you plan on advancing your combat skills, which are completely horrible.." He grunted, and motioned to the rest of the class, time was up and to change out of their hero gear.

I didn't have a hero costume, because I technically don't go to U.A. I just stay with Dad during the day, and go to night school at night while he is on Patrol. Everyone has commented that my intellectual skills are increasing rapidly, and so was my physical body. Apparently to the my Doctor, since I spent most of my life in my cat form in fear, it forced my body to grow rapidly.

But getting used to my human form, I matured a lot less quickly, which seemed to relieve dad. In cat years, I am about 10 months, which is equivalent to 15 years in human form.

Dad has officially started to train me like his students, of course because I requested it, but he tends to try to keep the students to go easy on me. He still sees me as a kitten, which can be true when I let out a temper tantrum. I appreciate him looking out for me, but I am as old as his students, and terribly far behind them when it comes to controlling my quirk, and physical abilities.

I want to be a hero like Dad, and how my classmates strive to be! But he was right.. I am very weak, and tend to think I know how to kick ass, when in reality it me who gets my ass kicked.

"I don't know why you're still so damn weak! You are no where close better than me. Hurry and strengthen your shitty body and live up to your words, so I can beat you down into a pulp and know I'm better" Bakugou scolded, glaring at me over his shoulder as he exited the gym.

I sighed and rubbed my back, knowing a bruise was going to form from how hard he punched me. Dad came up and lightly rubbed my back, knowing it was tender from the fight. He tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't keep the worry from showing in his eyes. "Don't force yourself to get better in one day, these things take time. You're going to hurt yourself if you overexert it. I forbid you from challenging Bakugou until you get a good 3 months of training in" He tried to scold, but gave me a small hug before walking away.

My ears flickered in frustration as I watched him walk out the door, leaving me in the gym by myself. I told him countless of times, I don't need his special treatment. He doesn't treat me like his other students, even though we made an agreement that at U.A, I would treat him as if he were my sensei. He promised he would treat me as a student as well, until we are at home where he can truly tell me how he feels.

My tail swished behind me as I yanked at my workout shirt, biting it to suppress my rising anger. Even though I'm getting used to this body, I still hate clothes. Grumbling to myself, I also made my way out of the gym to undress into my normal clothes.

~

"Ooh! Like a bootcamp!" The students cheered, as Dad passed out permission slips to some training camp he was explaining. I sat at his desk, biting the inside of my cheek, still a bit upset about earlier.

"We can play Dare games!!"
"Scary Campfire stories!!"
"Hiking!!"

I scoffed internally, hating myself because I had no idea what they were talking about. I unconsciously started to pick and pull on the fur of my tail.

"Y/n's coming too, right? It'll be perfect for her to train" Midoriya pondered, a few heads nodding in agreement. "Of course, she has to be with me at all times anyhow" Dad informed, walking back to the board to write down a couple of details for the students. I flinched and slid down the teacher chair slightly, when my name was suddenly brought into the conversation.

"Won't that be fun, Y/n?" Mina squealed, leaning sideways at her desk to try at get a good look at me from where she was. I glanced up, and flattened my ears as I saw everyone's eyes on me. "I.. I guess, I don't know.." I whispered dismissively, and poofed into my kitten form.

"Aww, it's been a while since i've seen her as a kitty" Uraraka giggled, and Dad put down the chalk unzipping the yellow nap bag for me to crawl into. I can hear him sigh, as I curled up in a ball avoiding eye contact. I'm sure he knows i'm upset. I wasn't even upset at him anymore..

I just hate how long its taking me to catch up with everyone. It seems only Bakugou doesn't mind that I want to battle with him every chance I get, but that's only because he is impatient as well.

I watched dad neatly fold my clothes, as he instructed the rest of class is dismissed, and that they can have a free period till the bell rings.

The students chattered excitedly amongst themselves, when I saw familiar red sneakers stand in front of me. "Y/n" Midoriya called out softly and tapped my head gently. I looked up at him, to see a concerned but warm smile.

"If you want, Ojiro and I can help you train. Ojiro is really good at Martial Arts, which makes him a good fighter" My ears perked up, as I noticed Ojiro kneeling besides Midoriya, nodding. "I know it can get frustrating at times, but I can also teach you some meditation techniques so you don't stress yourself out" Ojiro added, his tail wrapping around himself.

Are they serious?? They don't mind teaching me??

I meowed at Dad, getting his attention. He knew all to well what I was asking, and slid my clothes into the nap bag where I transformed into my human body, and clothed myself discreetly.

Once I was dressed, I crawled out and looked up at them with glossy eyes. "D..Do you guys mean it?"

"Of course, Y/n!!"

"I think Y/n needs a Bakuhug" Mina chuckled, as I notice everyone was gathered around me. "Huh?? Don't just volunteer me to do shit, Racoon Eyes!" Bakugou huffed and looked the other way. But continued to wrap his arm around my neck, almost as if in a mini headlock, and rubbed my ears aggressively.

"Oww! Heyy!" I laughed and tried to pry him off. "If you're gonna do this, you're gonna do it right" He snickered and noogied my skull.

Idk, I guess Y/N needed a little cheering up! ^••^.

Sorry, I have like 3 different books I'm writing as well, I keep going back and forth because new Ideas keep flooding in my brain and I don't know where to put what . Im trying not to rush the story, but not drag it either. SORRY.