15

y/n pov

I finished washing up and sat in the now drained tub, with a moldy smelling towel wrapped around me. Was I supposed to wait here for the man to come back? I should worry about getting out of here, right?

I can hear muffled voices and chains rattling outside of the door. I tried to listen as well as I could, occasionally flicking the droplets out of my ears. It's so hard to hear anything, they sound so quiet and far away. I stood up from the tub, wringing out the last bit of water in my tail so I don't drip, before walking up to the door and turning the doorknob slowly and quietly.

It's unlocked!!

I can feel my heart beating faster, as I opened the door slowly, flinching every time it creaked. I peeked out into the dark hallway. The voices were now louder and clearer.

"Make sure you place it correctly around his hands, if he escapes this, it could be bad"

"Move out of the way, dammit!"

"C'mon, lemme cut him! Just a lil' bit~"

I flinched and remembered how I saw Bakugou and Tokoyami get captured by the tall man in a hat. Are either of them here? If I can reach them, we can escape together, right? But it sounds like they are tying them up..

Letting the towel drop from my body, I took a deep breath. I'm going to have to make a run for it. I opened the door all the way, and stepped out fully into the hallway. I can see light at the end and shadows moving in the room.

Where do I go.. Where do I go??

Instead of running forward, where I planned to. I felt myself backing up, bumping into a wall. I gasped and turned around. A door?

aizawa pov

The authorities got a lead on the villains hideout, where Bakugou and possibly Miki would be. I can't believe she just vanished. She had to have been captured before Bakugou did, not even Midoriya has seen her since the villains first striked.

I have been terrible. No sleep, completely dehydrated from all the coffee I was drowning myself in, and broken. My phone started to ring, giving me a headache, I answered it quickly without looking at the caller ID.

"What..!?" I snapped and rubbed my bloodshot eyes. "Hey man... Things are set for tonight's ambush. Are you ready?"

Mic's voice spoke as softly as he could than normal, knowing I probably had a headache. I was scheduled to talk to the media with Nezu and Vlad, mainly as a distraction from the villains as All Might and other higher ups ambushed to save the student(s).

"Yeah..." Was all I said, refilling my mug with another cup of coffee. It's taking all my strength, not to pour myself any hard liquor, but I can't. I hung up before Mic could say anymore, and stumbled my way out into the backyard.

I flinched, expecting the sun to blind me, but to my surprise, the sky was covered with gray clouds. Not dark enough to indicate rain, but enough to dim the sunlight to a drastic amount.

I shuffled my feet to the huge tree I had, which limbs hung low almost touching the ground. I kneeled in front of a stone, placing kibble on top of it, next to the blue collar.

Placing my cup to the side, I breathed in heavily, my eyes stinging to tear up. "Yoko... They'll save her. They will... I just know it"

I plopped down, now fully sitting and feeling the breeze dry the tears that slipped out. "She's gonna miss you big guy" I chuckled pathetically, and scratched at my tangled, unshowered hair.