3

aizawa pov

What in the hell?? Why is there black smoke everywhere? I grabbed my scarf and ran around the perimeter of my house, scouting for any villains that may have followed me home. After a good two hours, I decided it was clear and went back home. What could all that smoke me then?

As I walked inside, I noticed Yoko was still frightened of Miki. Miki was crawling around on the floor, looking for who knows what. Maybe this kitten was a villain in disguise?? My stomach dropped as I quickly used my quirk in Miki. Nothing happened...

I stared at Miki with my quirk used for a good minute, before my eyes got severely dehydrated and I closed them wincing in pain. "Fuck" I grumbled, stumbling around searching for my eye drops. Miki began crying frantically and wobbled my way, eyes still on me. I watched cautiously, and almost melted at the sight of her curling up by my foot, staring up at me.

"I don't know what that was, or what's going on with Yoko..." I paused when Yoko peeked around the corner into the kitchen where I was sitting, looking down at Miki. "But I know one thing is for sure"

I bent down and picked up Miki carefully, grabbing the milk bottle I prepared before the ruckus occurred. I placed the bottle near her mouth, as she ate up hungrily, still not taking her eyes off me. "You sure are a pretty little lady" I smiled with a whisper. Yoko sneezed out in disapproval, before strutting away to the other side of the kitchen, eyeing the kitten.

*~*~*~*~*

y/n's pov

My new mama was so nice. She fed me good milk, and was so nice even after my accident. When I was meeting mama other baby, his name was Yoko. He was a really grumpy man. He was telling me not to touch his stuff like his bowl and bed, whatever those things are, when my stomach started to hurt really bad.

What's wrong with you?? Yoko huffed, and black smoke began to form around me. My body began to crack and twist, it hurt so bad. I screamed for my new mama. Yoko yelled at me, and ran away, saying I was scaring him.

I looked down and saw my body looked weird, and felt awkward. My paws started to look like mama's paws, long and bendy. My claws were short and flattened out. My fur was gone from my body, but I saw my tail swishing still behind me.

DADDY!!!! Yoko screamed, and hissed and clawed at me. "Who's daddy??" I cried, and just like before, my body began to twist and reshape again. More black smoke poofed into the air, as I plopped down into my regular body. Yoko screamed and hissed louder, and new mama came running in.

I cried because my body hurt, and I was so scared I didn't know what happened. New mama seemed to forgive me, but Yoko didn't like me no more. He doesn't believe me that I don't know what happened. I don't care. I'm staying with new mama.

Mama was feeding me, when I got full. She held me close to her strong chest, and I can hear her soft heartbeat. My new mama was very furry in some places, but her whiskers were really short and scratchy. I began to paw at her whiskers, 'making biscuits' as she rocked me to sleep.

I love my new mama. She's so nice. She gave me a name, with I love.

*~*~*~*~*

aizawa's pov

It was the next morning, and I had fallen asleep with Miki in my arms. I woke up and moved carefully to place her on the bed so I can get ready for the day. But as soon as I moved an inch, She woke up instantly and began to cry, snuggling closer to my torso. I sat up and sighed.

Im going to have to bring her to work with me, she needs around the clock care, and I don't want to burden Recovery Girl to take care of her for me while Im in class. Ugh, this is going to be a headache. Bringing a small kitten into a class with teenagers, the idea that they might want to hover over her made me wince.

I finally managed to get ready, and feed Miki and Yoko. Miki seemed to want to get close to Yoko, but he denied her like he did with his baths. Oh well, they'll get along in due time I guess.

I made it to my classroom a bit earlier than usual, and began to set Miki's things underneath my desk. As I was doing that, she wobbled around the room, sniffing and discovered new smells. I chuckled to myself, as I noticed she waddles like a goose.

I clicked my tongue to call her to me. "C'mere Miki, you gotta stay here for the day" She waddled back over to me, and I gently placed her into the soft nursing bed I found at the pet store. She curled up in it, and looked at me. I sweat dropped as I noticed she's been staring at me a lot since I took her in. "Whatcha lookin' at, weirdo" I laughed and rubbed her chin gently. She gave a small mewl, and purred leaning into my touch. My heart nearly exploded. Yoko wasn't HALF as loving as she was, not even when he was a kitten! I would understand now, since Yoko is really old. I've had him for about 15 years, since I was a student at U.A myself.

He's just a grumpy old cat now that has his lovey dovey moments now and then, but Miki... I've never met a kitten like her. I was almost weirded out if I thought about it long enough. Suddenly the door slid open, and in walked Todoroki, early as usual.

"Oh.. Good morning Sensei, you're early today" He greeted, and walked to his seat. I grumbled to myself. And so it begins..

As the class began to fill with students, the more annoyed I got. It seemed like my female students were more interested in Miki, than the rest. I flinched as I heard squeals and coos, as I TRIED to sleep in the corner in my yellow bag. I couldn't sleep and it was pissing me the fuck off.

"Aww such a cute kitty!!~"

"Mew...."

"Aizawa Sensei, why is there a kitten here today?"

"Mew..."

"What's her name!!!?~"

I sighed and stood up abruptly as the last bell rang. "Alright, Alright. In your seats, NOW"

They all scrambled to their seats, straining their neck to catch small glimpses of Miki as I taught the lesson for the day.

Miki seemed very clingy, as she followed me back and forth, from the desk, to the chalkboard, and the front of the room. Small giggles and 'awes' erupted when I finally grabbed Miki, and placed her on my shoulder so I wouldn't have to worry about stepping on her.

She nuzzled into my scarf, rubbing and purring against my scruffy cheek. I couldn't help but smile a bit as well. She's a keeper.

The day finally ended, as Miki seemed tuckered out. The only time she slept, was when I did during break or on lunch hours. A bit weird, I might have to get her checked out. She's going to need her shots and everything as well.

*~*~*~*

I walked in my home to be greeted by Yoko once again. "Alright Yoko" I began, placing Miki on the floor in front of him. He stopped in his tracks and ears went back. "Hey! I need you to take care of Miki and be on your best behavior tonight while I patrol" I explained getting their dinner and my lunch for tonight ready.

Yoko fluffed up and jumped on the counter, avoiding Miki. Miki began to cry, and waddled towards me, stretching upwards, trying her best to climb up my leg. "Miki, Yoko is going to watch you tonight.. He's nice, I promise" I reassured her, ad if she could understand me. Although it seemed like she could, as she began to calm down. Hmm...

The first few months were a handful, and as Miki got bigger, and began taking baths and eating solid foods, the more stranger things started to get.

Awe... This is so cute. Miki calls Aizawa her mama. I thought his scruffy beard would be a funny description as she said "scratchy whiskers", and how Yoko calls him Daddy. Like he knows the difference, but Idk. Thanks for reading!~ Let's see what the next chapter is?