17

no one's pov

"Who's going to be the next leader again?" Shigaraki asks, kicking a tied down Overhaul. The flames from the wrecked van dangerously grew. Overhaul stared at the sky, not even knowing how to feel. His plans.. all down the drain. The heroes took Eri, he got his ass kicked by a 16 year old... What is the right emotion to feel in this situation?

"Did you come to kill me?"

"Well, I should. Toga and Twice informed me that you had one of my pawns, and tried to kill her. That cat bitch that can't be harmed by any quirk.."

Overhaul thought for a moment. How does he know about (mother's name) daughter? She can't be harmed by other quirks? Well no wonder her body didn't disassemble.. Overhaul let a scoff mixed with a chuckle escape his mouth, pissing off Shigaraki even more.

"I didn't try.. She's dead now" Overhaul stated, not taking his eyes off the sun. Shigaraki laughed stood over Overhaul, blocking the sun from his eyes, so that Overhaul looked directly at him. "Oh? So Toga's information was incorrect? She wasn't saved by heroes? She's not currently in ICU? Seems to me she's still fucking breathing"

Impossible.. I stabbed the scalpel into her neck. Overhaul began to think Shigaraki was just fucking around with him, and rolled his eyes. "So kill me"

"No.. Though it's tempting, I've thought of what you'd hate the most... I hate you, you know. "

Mr. Compress walked over and compressed one of Overhaul's arms, taking the marble. "You're way too full of yourself" Shigaraki continued, watching Overhaul's confused expression, as Mr. Compress tauntingly waved the marble away.

"Seems like you were working on something too. These two boxes here.. Which is the finished product?" Shigaraki asks, carefully opening one and gazing at the bullets inside. Overhaul stayed quiet, unsure of what to do.

"Oh well, I guess it can't be helped" Shigaraki smiled to himself. "Give that back" Overhaul whispered, his eyes on the box that sat in Shigaraki's palm.

"You know what, Overhaul? A person who erases people's quirks, shouldn't have one of their own... right?" Shigaraki pondered, bending down and grabbing the his other arm. Overhaul's eyes widened as realization washed over him, watching his arm disintegrate.

"Whoops, I should cut this off or your whole body will become dust" Shigaraki chuckled to himself, pulling out a knife to cut the arm before his quirk began to spread. Overhaul watched the arm lock loosen and break away from his body, indicating that both of his arms were now gone. No... No!! How will I heal Father?? Who took me in.. I had no one! I was going to fix him back! This was all for him! I was-

"Oh my! Now you're a powerless... helpless.. quirkless man!" Shigaraki laughed, standing back up and admiring the suffering man that laid before him.

"C'mon! Backup is coming, and we still have to verify the exact hospital Y/n is at" Spinner yelled impatiently, honking at the 3 men. Flashbacks of Overhaul's father flashed through his mind, as his skin began to get irritated. "AAAAGGGHH!!!!"

Shigaraki scoffed, a small smile still on his face as Mr. Compress and Dabi followed him back to the van.

"I'll get her back.. and then it's our turn"

aizawa's pov

I was leaving Eri's room, after she fell asleep heading to Miki's, which was right across the hall to make things easier for me. Eri has already been recovering fine, and shouldn't be long before she is released from the hospital. Miki, however... still hasn't woken up.