2

aizawa's pov

I took the kitten straight to Recovery Girls office. The kitten was very still and quiet, but I can feel its heart beating very quickly. I should hurry before it has a heart attack!

As soon as I got to the office, I can hear the first bell ring, and the crowds of students going to their class. I might be a little late, but it's fine. I have important matters to take care of.

"Oh, hello sweetie. What are you doing here, classes should be started soon. Did you get hurt? Need sum' healin'" She chuckled softly, already smacking her lips getting them ready to pucker.

(lmao that sounds so weird..^^)

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Recovery Girl is such a sweet elder, but every time she heals me, she tends to get carried away. I held out my hand, showing the bloody kitten.

She gasped and stepped closer for a better look. "Oh my, poor thing" she sighed. "Here, lets see what I can do" She cleared her desk and brought out clean towels and put on some gloves.

She took the kitten carefully from my hands, the kitten letting out a weak croak. "I know, I know" Recovery Girl whispered, calming the poor kitten.

"I found it by my building outside at the fields. If it wasn't hurt, I would've left it till after school if the mama cat wasn't around" I explained, wincing as the kitten cried when she began cleaning its wounds.

She gave the kitten a healing kiss, as the kitten fell asleep from exhaustion. "Well, from the looks of it.. This kitten seemed to be abandoned for at least 3 days.. Its starving, and very weak. It may be a runt.. Thats why it was abandoned. The cuts look like scratches from what could be thorns maybe?"

"That sounds plausible.. I found it in the bushes"

Recovery Girl continued to check the kitten as it slept. "Well, one thing for sure, she's a girl" she cooed.

A girl kitten. Hmm.. good thing Yoko is neutered. I don't need a litter of kittens running around in my house. Although that sounds nice..

Recovery Girl began to snap at me, bringing me out of my mini dream. "So, you plan on keeping her?"

"Yeah, Ima take her home with me"

"I can keep her here until the end of the day, she should be up and at em' by then. You can figure out a name for her meanwhile" Recovery Girl says, shooing me out of her office to go to class.

"Yeah, thanks" I thanked her and went to class to teach my brats. Who knew today was going to feel like the longest day ever. I even gave them 2 free periods so I can take my naps, but I couldn't sleep. I wonder why. It's annoying as hell, I'm so exhausted.

time skip~

Finally the day finished, and I rushed to Recovery Girl's office. If no one was around in the halls, I would've skipped with glee, but I have to be mature about this. I mean yeah, its just a kitten. But I can't wait to raise her. I didn't even come up with a name yet, I'm going to have to see her personality first.

I walked into Recovery Girl's office, forgetting to knock as I looked around for the kitten. The office seemed empty, until Recovery Girl walked out of the restroom with the kitten in her tiny hands. She was purring, and I think her eyes were a bit open.

"Oh Aizawa hon, I didn't even hear you come in" Recovery Girl greeted me, placing the kitten on the counter on top of a warm towel. She shook a tiny bottle in her hand that contained a white creamy liquid.

"I had one of the janitors fetch me kitten milk at the shelter near by, they gave me all the information where you can get the necessary stuff for her" She explained, handing me a piece of paper. Not even bothering to look at it, I shoved the paper in my pocket and continued to stare at the kitten in awe. So cute~

The kitten was eating hungrily, hiccuping a few times. "Slow down lil' one, you're gonna choke" I whispered, gently stroking its soft poofy fur. She's a long hair no doubt. I know she will grow up beautiful.

Recovery Girl sighed and adored the sight, when she gave Aizawa the kitten. He fed her so carefully, and already gave her so much love. He's such a softie.. Recovery Girl thought, as she went to pack up her things.

"Thank you, Recovery Girl" I thanked gratefully, not taking my eyes off of the black angel. Recovery Girl chuckled a bit. "Oh, anytime sweetie. But I know how late you work, and how busy you can get. This kitten needs around the clock care" She warned, her voice very stern. I flinched, she only uses that tone at All Might, mainly because he keeps getting his students way more injured than they should be in a training session.

I glanced up and saw her staring at me. Her original smile was not present, letting me know she was dead serious about this. "I know, I know" I assured her, looking down at the kitten, who finally finished her meal. After a few more thank yous and goodbyes, me and kitty were off to go home.

Of course I stopped at a store to get the necessary items for her, a few employees wanting to hold the kitten and help me out. I wasn't used to all the squeals and excitement from the female employees, so I hurried and went on home.

"Ugh.. that was so uncomfortable" I groaned, and looked down at the kitten. "Hey, you're being quiet" I whispered and booped her nose softly. She mewed softly and stared up at me. I have noticed she's been staring at me since we left Recovery Girl. Maybe because she spent most of the day with her, she is wondering who I am.

"You're such a pretty girl" I smile, and made my way up my driveway. Oh shit.... Yoko! What is he gonna think? I've never seen him encounter a different cat before, let alone a kitten. I hope he won't be too mad. Would the get along?

I hesitantly unlocked and opened the door to be greeted by my grey and white beast of horror. He seemed to be meowing aggressively at me, which was normal when I first get home. He was mainly hungry, but still happy I was back.

"Heyyy Yoko... Were you good..?" I smile sheepishly, holding the kitten close to me, hiding it from the view. Yoko sniffed the air, and began to get on alert. Fuck...

"I brought a lil friend" I crouched down with caution, Yoko backing away from me slowly. I slowly brought out the kitten. "This is....." I paused. Hmm... What should I name her? I looked down at the poof ball that were still staring at me. I smiled down at her. "Hi"

She mewed back, and my heart squeezed. So cutee~
Shes so beautiful.. "Akemi?" I tried out. "Nahhh... Kimi!" The kitten hiccuped, but it looked like a mini gag. "I guess not" I chuckled.

She looked like a small dark princess. "Hmm.. Miki!" I beamed. She mewed and began to purr. "Yoko, this is Miki.. Be nice" I placed Miki on the floor, and she sniffed around, her body puffing up when she encountered Yoko.

At this point Yoko seamed bored, and batted Miki to the side like a toy mouse. "Hey! I said be nice" I scolded, pushing Yoko away. After a while, it seemed that they were getting along pretty well, so I went to feed Yoko and get dinner started.

Finishing dinner, before I sat down to eat, I figured to feed Miki first. As I was getting her bottle ready, loud hisses and growls were booming in the living room. I dropped everything and dashed to the living room. "Yoko! Stop it" I yelled, running behind the couch to where they were at. I saw black smoke surrounding the black kitten, as Yoko was frightened and backed up in a corner.

"What the hell?"

Oop. What happened? I don't know lol Let's see when I write the next chapter. Thanks for deciding to keep reading my story! You can pitch me ideas if you like, or your thoughts on the story :)