6

aizawa's pov

"Well. She seems to be a rare case, bloodwork may need to be involved to know for sure" Principal Nezu explained, pouring a cup of tea for both of us.

Shit.. When he pours tea, he tends to blabber all day long. I sweat dropped, hesitantly thanking him for the tea. Miki was in her human form, sitting next to me in Nezu's office. I had to keep swatting her hands away, from trying to play with Nezu as a prey. I mean, he did kind of look like a mouse, I understand her struggle. Her pupils were dialated as she watched his every move, her tail swishing violently behind her.

"Behave" I muttered, sipping the tea. Yuck... Why doesn't he ever drink coffee?

"Dad, I almost had it" Miki whined, trying to resist to urge to pounce on Nezu. "Sir, I'm sorry.. She seems to be distracted" Nezu chuckled and nodded in understanding way.

"Yes. Take her to this facility please, and we will continue this discussion a bit privately" He wrote down an address, and handed it to me, not before tauntingly waving it in Miki's face for her to swipe, but miss.

"Thank you sir" I quickly grabbed the paper, and shoved it into my pocket.

"I know it may be a bit distracting to your students if I suggest this, but maybe bringing her with you to this school can give her a better understanding of human life. A way for her to learn to adjust and adapt to this life if needed" He recommended, jumping from his chair, walking over to where Miki was. She wiggled in a crouched position, getting ready to attack.

I grabbed her by the collar of her new shirt I bought for her. Thanks to this damn situation, I had to buy a whole fucking wardrobe for her.

Right before she could pounce, my hooked finger on her shirt stopped her, choking her a bit. "GAHgghh" She gagged, and fell back into the seat.

"Are you sure about that sir?"

Nezu walked up to Miki, and scratched her behind her ears. She flinched at first, but leaned into his soft paws, purring very loudly. "Well, the decision is up to you. But she is very welcomed here, so no need to be hesitant if needed to keep an eye in her"

"kyaa!! She's so cute~"

"This is the tiny kitten you used to bring? Are you sure??"

"She's a human now??"

"She calls you dad!!"

"She grew up so fast!!"

"Yeah, but she's still so tiny"

"Hi Miki~ Remember meee?"

"Hey! Get off me, damn cat hybrid!"

I groaned at the commotion happening in my classroom. Everyone was fussing over Miki again like when she was a kitten, but more aggressively. And she seemed to love the attention she was getting. She was especially hooked on Bakugou. Literally..

"Everyone in your seats! Yes, due to a little situation, she will be with me at my side at all times for a while" I shouted, watching everyone scurry to their seats, but eyeing the little neko that keeps rubbing her face in Bakugou's neck.