Chapter 11: Uncovered Feeling

Camryn's POV

Soft lips were on mine and what felt like a naked body was on top of me in my bed. Hair tickled my face as the girl pulled away from me and hovered above, her blonde tresses splayed down and her eyes were swallowing me whole. Jasmin toppled off of me after our bodies rocked quicker in unison. 

CRASH! I sat bolt upright in bed and looked around to find the source of the loud noise, only to find a blonde haired girl’s naked body on the floor on the opposite side of the bed. 

“Ow.” Anya groaned when she got up and rubbed her head. “Hi sleepy head.” She said still half asleep. 

I just had a dream about Jasmin being with me again. I groaned while I rubbed my hands hard on my face to wake me up and snap me out of missing Jasmin. I’ve been having a lot of dreams with her in them for like two weeks. Yes, I miss her, but it’s because of that exact reason that I am having sex with Anya. I don’t want to start having feelings for her! I don’t even know how we would get to that point of dating all we’ve known was friends with benefits really, sexing it up practically every morning and sometimes during the day. I did like to have sex with her but I only did that most of the time to take my mind off of my real feelings. 

“Baby, we‘re late.” Anya mumbled as she stood up and began to pull on her underwear and black skirt she brought over, then she put on her plain bright blue tank top, no bra.

She winked her right eye at me and then got her black heels on. I slouched over the edge of my side before slipping clean, baggy jeans on before pulling a red plaid shirt on then slipping my sneakers on and grabbing my school stuff. I headed out the door after grabbing my jacket until I was stopped by Anya’s heels clicking behind me.  

“What? You just gonna leave me here?” She asked teasingly. Little did she know that’s exactly what I was trying to do. 

“No of course not.” I lied. I grabbed her coat and held it out so she could slip her arms into the sleeves. 

She gave me a peck on my cheek before carrying on to the car I slowly followed after, locking the door behind me. I hopped in the car. The car ride was all but quiet as we made our way to school because Anya had turned the radio up and we were soon listening to One Direction. Oh great. After the annoying song was over she turned down the radio. I turned to look at her with a confused expression on my face, it was a rarity that she ever turned the music down. 

“Cam?” 

“Yeah?” I asked still trying to keep my eyes on the road. 

“Can I ask you something?” 

At this point in time we were parked in my usual spot in the school parking lot. 

“Sure.” I shrugged looking up at her; resting my arm on the steering wheel. 

“Do you think…” she started, but paused to bite her lip in hesitation of the words coming out, “you could be my boyfriend? I mean I know you and Jasmin aren’t exactly together and all.” 

I was shocked by the question. I admit I froze for a second. 

“I’ll definitely think about it Anya okay but we really gotta go now.” I smiled. 

“We have to kind of sneak in though because there’s no doubt in my mind that Mrs. Bennett with be at that damn door.” I said.

We walked in and thankfully no Mrs. Bennett. I sighed in relief, but unfortunately it was too soon because being the ditz that Anya was screamed ‘hi’ to one of her friends that were at her locker. 

“Ah, I thought I smelled the essence of sex crazed teenagers.” Mrs. Bennett’s voice was coming from inside the guidance office doorway. “Miss Willard I thought we---” 

She froze for a moment when she saw Jasmin wasn’t with me. 

“Oh! Anya…didn’t expect you. Mind coming into my office?” she said raising her eyebrow at us. She always looked like a hooker and she was such a bitch!

“Sure not at all Mrs. Bennett, right away Mrs. Bennett.” I said sarcastically.

“No need to be a smart ass Cody. Follow me.” 

“It’s Camryn.” I scowled. Then we followed the bitch into her office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xOkay guys I'm going to try my best to update more frequently since the weekend and break are coming up so hope I can do that :) Urm...I know this is a very short chapter compared to my usual, but I'm going to be writing Chapter 12 right now so vote and comment people! I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 <3 MMMMWWWAAHH!! x