Chapter 24: I want you

X Author's note: This chapter will have sexual content if you cannot handle it or if you are under 18 please skip this chapter. By the way I'm terrible when writing sex scenes so my lovely friend swanqueenrp helped me and by that I mean she basically wrote this chapter haha. Hope you guys like it!X 

Amy's POV

All of a sudden I feel soft lips press to mine, I let out a soft gasp of shock before returning the kiss. Her tongue swept slowly over my bottom lip before biting it and giving it a gentle tug, a moan escaping my lips.

"I want you." Her voice so soft yet seductive.

Jasmine's blue eyes darkened and looked straight into me. Heat was sent straight to my core. A second later I felt myself being pushed onto the bed and a comfortable weight settled on my hips. I looked up at her in my button up, the one that was currently being unbuttoned ever so slowly. Half way down the buttons I moved my hand to try and touch the soft pale skin that peeked out but she had slapped my hand away before unbuttoning the rest of my shirt. She leaned back over me taking my mouth with hers I reciprocated the action immediately. My hands were being held down by her as she continued her kisses from my mouth, down my jaw, then to my neck. I turn my head to the side to grant her better access hot, wet kisses were trailing my neck and I moaned in pure pleasure when she found my sweet spot.

"Mmm...I've wanted you for so long. You drive me crazy."

Jasmine pulls herself up just enough to look at my face where I can see a smirk grace her lips. Without wasting a second she dips her head low peppering kisses down my neck before stopping, letting her hands drag down my chest to the bottom of my top. I feel cold fingers slip under the fabric and I gasp out of surprise and arousal.

"I think you're hiding something under here Mrs. Bennett. Some concealed weapons maybe?"

I chuckle at her comment as she winks at me. Next thing I know my top is being lifted up over my head and the cold air hits my skin though it wasn't until I felt those wonderful lips closer and closer towards my breasts that goosebumps surfaced on my abdomen. She smirked up at me as she lowered herself to my stomach, she let her tongue travel up my abdomen back up to my breasts. My bra was removed soon after making my nipples harden as they were made aware of the chilly air though they weren't cold for long because she held one of my breasts in her hand, pinching and rolling the nipple between her thumb and index finger. The other was swiped by a skilled and hot tongue making me throw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh god!" I found myself yelling as I feel her other hand slip under my pants yet still over my underwear.

"So wet."

She kisses my lips again before crawling down my body pulling my silk pants off. She tosses them to the floor before kissing up my legs; when she gets to my thighs she bites the inside making me jump and another shot of heat flashes to my core.

"Stop teasing." I growl but in impatience not anger.

She laughs lightly before pulling my underwear down my legs and pressing a tender kiss to intimate flesh before her hot tug ran up my core and a loud moan ripped from my throat. My hand fell into blonde hair which I immediately tugged making her come closer. She moaned against me which only increased my need for her.

Her tongue trailed over me, spreading the evident arousal before suddenly taking my clit between perfect lips and I cried out. My eyes slammed Shut, one hand fisted the bed sheets, the other her hair. Before the shock even wore off she was sucking my hardened bud between her lips and my eyes rolled back into my head. My hips had a mind of their own, gently rocking against her face. Another moaned rolled from her mouth sending vibrations deep into my core. "JASMINE!" I cried out of pure bliss. I wasn't going to last long.

Two long fingers plunged within me, curling, twisting, stroking and pumping just right at a not so gentle pace. My somewhat quiet moans died the minute her fingers entered me. A guttural scream ripped past my throat, my hips rocked against her digits and mouth and my walls were starting to clench around her.

"Don't stop." I breathed in a begging moan which she must have taken for me getting closer because a third finger was added and that pleasurable pain that shot through me at the feeling of a third finger stretching me was to much. My back arched off the bed as my body tensed and my body erupted into nearly violent shakes as I came around her fingers, my hand holding tightly to her hair as I screamed her name in a shaky voice.

Aftershocks wracked through my body as I came down and she slowly pulled out licking me essentially clean before locking eyes with my as she licked and sucked her fingers off one by one. I couldn't take this, I laced my fingers into her blonde hair once more and tugged her up to me and slammed our mouths together. Tasting myself on her mouth made me whimper into her, her tongue entered my mouth giving me a real taste of myself and we only pulled back to catch our breath.

"Fuck you're amazing." I whispered still panting slightly.

She kisses me again soft and passionate. "I know."

"You're ridiculous." My voice held nothing but utter defection. "But I love you anyway." I laugh lightly. My eyes growing tired as my body finally relaxed into a blissful state.

"I love you too." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.