Chapter 8: Watch me lose her

xxxHey guys this chapter is going to mainly focus on Krissy and her girlfriend :) Please comment, vote and of course...READ! ^-^xxx

Krissy's POV

 I wake up this morning and literally rolled out of my bed. There was a thud when I hit the floor. Great way to wake up. I thought sarcastically. After I made my jet black hair pin straight I applied a heavy amount of eyeliner on. Usually that's what I hide behind---my hair or my makeup or both.

 The bright light of day seeped into my skin when I walked outside. I was going to wait for Maryssa, my girlfriend. I felt the corner of my mouth perk up at the thought of her. Pastel blue hair that tickled my nose every time I went to kiss her neck, those eyes that would squint just a little bit when she laughed, and of course her cute red blush she gets whenever I lightly peck her on the lips or cheek. A humming sound that came from a vehicle was approaching I pulled my bag up further on my shoulder getting read to get into my baby girl's car. Almost dramatically my bag slid off of my bony shoulder when the car came to a stop in front of my house. Though, it wasn't Maryssa.

 It was a couple of boys that go to our school, on of them; Troy who is a quarterback was driving and a girl was in the passanger seat. Veronica was her name, she was a cheerleader and was considered one of the hottest girls in the school. I figured this was because she looked like a plastic Barbie.

"I gotta go get a shower real quick be right back." I said going into the house and started heading my bedroom to grab clean, fresh clothes.

"Ooh can I come in too?" She said winking at me with her full black lashes.

"Ew, no!" I winked at her and giggled.

"Oh, please you just wish you had this sexy body naked in your shower."

 Her hands were running down her body. From her neck, down her firm chest then skimming down her stomach which had a little bit of excess skin, and finally they ran down her jean covered thighs. I teasingly licked my lips causing her to blush. I rushed into the bathroom and turned the water on. When I got out I wiped my face off and then the foggy mirror with my fluffy black towel.

 When I came out I saw Maryssa's eyes on me; the sound of a hard swallow filled my ears. I smirked at her response. "Although I appreciate the attention baby girl we have to get to school." My legs carried me cursorily down the stairs while I swung my purse over my shoulder. I heard her footsteps closely follow me from behind.

When we got to the school I noticed Jasmine standing alone; her eyes flared with jealousy and hurt as she eyeballed Camryn.

"I'll catch up with you later sweetheart, I'm gunna go talk to Jaz." I kissed Maryssa's cheek after I said this and she turned to go in the opposite direction to her homeroom. My heels clicked when I strolled over to where my wide-eyed friend was planted to the tile. She was unmoving. Almost forgetting to breath because of how engrossed she was in the player that she called her "boyfriend".

I tapped her shoulder making her jump slightly and avert her gaze. "Sweetie, you really need to just give him a rest I mean you and I...and Mrs. Bennett know that he is cheating on you with Anya. Neither of us wants you to get hurt especially by someone who--"

"Who gave me so much?" she finished my sentence raising her head so that her grey-blue eyes connected with my blue ones. Hers were filled to the brim with sadness, pain. I hated seeing her like this, she's like my sister. I honestly wish though that she would just admit that she is a lesbian or at least that she was bisexual so she wouldn't have to deal with confusing herself. No one should have to hide. Sure, it's difficult once you first come out but over time people get used to it and just don't give a shit anymore about your sexual orientation as long as you're happy.