Chapter 6: The Demanding and The Delusional

I was left alone in the house thinking about my female principal . . . the one who had just kissed me on the neck and made me moan. That's when I heard the door open again with a sudden swoosh! 

"I lied. I can't leave.Not like this." Amy said rushing to me on the couch. She no less than tackled me and I allowed the same lips that met my neck just seconds before, greet my own lips. I gasped almost dramatically and I felt her smile against my lips.

"Amy, I don't know what's gotten into me but I know that I need you. Please don't leave me." 

"Mmm, I promise I won't leave you Jasmine. God your lips are toxic! They're like a drug that I can never get enough of." Her lips were on mine once again and this time; it was her to let out a moan. The sound was so incredibly sexy making it so I couldn't control it anymore. I took her shirt off revealing a hot deep red lace bra with black lace trim. "It's nice to see you want this as much as I do." She laughed   into my ear; while softly nibbling on my right earlobe. 

I jolted up on the couch, my breathing was chaotic and my heart beated as rapid as a hummingbird in flight. I let my clammy hands slide through my already knotted blond hair and sighed loudly. Though still extremely exhausted I decided to sleep more to see if it would help my stomach.

Three days later my stomach ache was almost gone, meaning that if I felt healthy enough tomorrow I would be allowed back to school. This would be a good thing...if I haven't had the same wrong dream about Amy for the past two nights. I laid on the fluffy bed-like couch for a good twenty minutes; trying to figure out what the hell was happening to me. Thinking about how I was to cope with these new depictions. I later came to the conclusion that I was to do absolutely nothing about it, repeatedly telling myself that this was just a phase and that my dilemma with Camryn (and not to mention my teenage hormones) was the reason for thinking about such explicit things about Amy.

At the door there was a soft knock and a voice behind it: "Jasmine can I come in baby?" Camryn said in a caring voice. 

"Yeah, sure."

He crossed the living room in a band t-shirt and a pair of black jean pants. His hair all scruffy. Without asking he sat down at the end of the couch I was laying on. Then he quickly leaned in only inches away from my own face.

"Camryn, what are you doing? Don't you know I'm sick with the stomach flu?"

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "No I didn't know that. I thought you were just skipping."

"Why is your hair a total mess?" I asked in an angry tone. "Is that just your new hairstyle or what?" The thoughts of him cheating on me with Anya came into mine.

"Jesus, Jasmine why do you have to ask me twenty god damn questions when I come to see you?Now it's my turn. What the hell made you change so much? Ever since Mrs. Bennett came here you've been nothing but a bitch! And why did you stand up for that lesbian chick? Why the hell are you even fighting with me?" He asked starting to yell.

The statement about Amy made me mad. She had nothing to do with this! Speaking of Amy...wasn't she supposed to come visit me today? I wonder why she hadn't yet. Her words from yesterday ran through my head 'if my husband will let me' Why does she have to have permission from her husband? Before I could figure anything out my Camryn interrupted me.

"You know what Jasmine, I'm just gunna go and when you stop being such an accusing and questioning bitch let me know." He charged out the door before slamming it behind him.  I sat on the couch not feeling queasy or anything along those lines, just kind of lonely. Like there was no one on this God's green Earth that wanted to be beside me. While laying down I got curious about some commotion that was happening outside on the street.. There were voices. Screaming voices. I went to the front window only to see light brown curls behind the slightly tinted window that unmistakeably belonged to Amy. A few seconds after seeing her in the driver's seat I saw a tall blond haired man who had a boxer's body, standing at Amy's side of the car. She rolled down her window and looked irritated. 

"This is why you're never home Amy? You're off seducing your student!" I heard him scream through the half cracked window I peered out of. Was he talking about me? "I don't see why you're trying to get in another females pants when you have a man to please at home!" 

Okay, maybe it was only me, but he did not seem like a man at all. 

"Why do have to stay home to please you but I can't get any pleasure back?!" I heard Amy scream back. 

"Open the passenger door for me like a good little Misses and drive us home so we can finish this discussion. NOW!" The man's face was redder than a lobster. It sickened me how aggressive and demanding he was with her. He's an arse! No wonder she would've had to ask permission from him she basically had no choice. To my surprise she actually listened to him but with a lot of hesitation during the pause in her action sad, desperate brown eyes. Even though they were so distressed I could still see a tiny glimmer of hope. I felt a tear form in the tear duct of my right eye; it descended down my cheek. Somehow it made its way onto my lower lip, I licked the salted water away and saw Amy smiling at me. An unconvincing action that said 'I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.' 

I couldn't help but be worried about her. I knew she was hurting and it pained me to know that I could do nothing about it.