Chapter 7: Bruises on My Heart

While sitting at the dining room table I heard a loud crack of thunder followed by high pitched screaming. The shriek was coming from my living room--curious. I was the only one in the person all the entrances had been locked. While walking to the living area the screams continued until I was about three steps from the doorway, the room fell quiet so I peaked my head around the wall. In the room I found Camryn caught red handed---literally---his right fist was covered in what I identified was blood! Where the blood had came from was a mystery to me that is until I glanced down at the person that he was staring menacingly at with a devilish grin on his face. My heart immediately stopped, and tears started poring down my pink cheeks. Tears of hatred toward Camryn, and tears of sadness toward the person I found on the floor of my living room! Amy Bennett. Her beautiful facial features were turned into something like the face of a monster or zombie, her body was mangled in some places and in others there were just cuts or gashes, her once shining golden brown hair now had no shine to it whatsoever, a knotted and bloody mess is what it was. In fact parts of it were soaked in her crimson blood.  I looked away not wanting to see the torn body of the woman who was so kind to me. My eyes suddenly found Camryn again. I wanted to slice his face up the way he sliced hers. Make him feel her pain and my hatred! 

"There now we don't have to worry about her trying to interfere with us. Look at her she acts so bad ass and then," he chuckled in amusement "she turns into this weakling just mush. That's all the bitch is a big pile of mush."

"You don't even care about me anyway Camryn you bastard!!! You've been cheating on me for weeks and came to my house when I was sick just so you could get a good fucking!" I screamed at him even though I knew in the back of my mind it was a bad choice since he had just murdered Amy and more than likely wouldn't hesitate to kill me as well. 

Instead of lunging at me like a psychopath he stuck out his bottom lip and said in a soft baby like voice: "baby i do care about you---your reputation. OUR reputation. What would people say if they knew that i am dating a lesbian?" 

"Wouldn't that score you points or something with your boys?" I asked irritated. 

"No! Don't you see they would all know that you turned lesbian because of me. We cant have that happening now can we Jasmine?" I didn't answer. He came up in front of me and grabbed my jaw squeezing my cheeks together so that my mouth parted against my will. "Because it'd make me look bad and look like a loser. Now kiss me so we can make up baby." 

After saying this he slammed me up against the nearby wall. His right hand that was soaked with her blood was being closed around my throat squeezing so that my airways were almost completely closed. Then he leaned into my body, forcing his lips on mine. I squirmed underneath his body but found that i was at a loss there was no way of me getting away. His lips were so rough that it was almost as if they were bruising my own. The second he pulled away i screamed loud enough that the windows shook on their sills. 

At that moment I felt arms wrap around me. Judging by the warmth and comfort they graced me with i knew they weren't his. 

"Are you alright jasmine? Jasmine?" A sort of squeaky voice said in my ear. Her breath tickled my neck causing me to shiver a little. 

I opened my eyes and saw the pale ghost skin of Krissy looking at me with full concern written on her face. I smiled. "I-I'm fine Krissy thank you. What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" 

"You left the door unlocked silly. You are extremely lucky no one came in here and hurt you." 

"What is that sound?" I asked in a whisper referring to the growling sound coming from somewhere in the living room. When she looked to the left of us I followed her gaze to the couch. "How long has she been here?"

She smiled and said: "She's been here since 3:30 when i got here. It's 9:40 now. I called her on the phone when I arrived to give you your assignments because I saw you on the couch asleep and you were just flailing and screaming bloody murder."  

I looked at Amy who was on the couch with a huge scratch on her face. It started at the corner of her left eye and ended at the corner of her lip on the same side. She was asleep but despite that and the scratch that would soon turn into a scar she looked beautiful. Her eyes were so light when she slept, and her lips were made into a gorgeous little smile---it was an angelic sight. Though still that scratch irritated me and how did she get it? 
"Krissy...where did Amy get that scar?" I thought questionably out loud. 

She smiled widely at me. "So you and our bad ass principal are on first name basis now ay?" My friend winked at me with one crystal blue eye. Her and I both laughed at her comment. "I don't know how she got the scratch Jaz...honestly i don't but I'd say in a very bad fight. And yeah she's a bad ass but I don't think she would willing fight especially not like that."

"Okay well thanks for staying with me hun, but you gotta go home now its WAY too late."

"I told my parents i was going to be late anyway. But i understand that you want to be alone with her so I'll leave you." 

This made me blush incredibly hard. Krissy noticed and winked at me again, increasing the redness in my cheeks. 

After she was gone I walked quietly over to where Amy was sleeping. I could smell her lovely spice perfume she was wearing--sweet and spicy just like herself. Her right hand was elegantly draped over her leg that hung over the arm of the chair. I smiled at the thought of being in between her legs cuddling to her with my head leaning on her chest. While reaching over to touch her arm to wake her up i heard a loud snorting sound, it was her snoring. I laughed sleeps like an angel, snores like a pig I thought to myself.  I toughed her arm and she flinched eye wide when she woke up abruptly. Her eyes softened after seeing me.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bennett I didnt mean to scare you." I said quietly and blushing imensely. 

She cracked a smile and said: " it's okay and Amy." She sat up in the chair and patted the space beside her for me to sit. I shook my head not wanting to squish her in the tiny chair since there was very little seating space to begin with. 

"It's either you sit beside me or on my lap." She said this with a flirtatious wink. I pondered the second choice but turned it down knowing that it wouldn't help the situation at hand anyway since it wasn't all that appropriate in the first place. Though before i could do what she originally requested I felt Amy's arms wrap around my waist, spin me around and pull me down onto her lap anyway. I felt my heart leap feeling her underneath me. "So what was wrong with you before?" Amy asked me. Her hot breath tickled the back of my neck and i shivered in her lap. 

"I had this dream...well a nightmare really." 

"Wanna tell me about it  sweetheart?" I felt her chin gently lay in the crook of my neck. 

"Well Cam was in it and you and myself....he was kind of psychotic in it."

"What did he do?" Her voice was suddenly a mixture of soft and firm.

"He um...he was jealous and forced me to kiss him and he...." I paused at the memory of her bloody body lying on my floor. 

"What else did he do sweetheart?" She pressed on but I could tell she was being cautious.

"H-he k-k-illed y-ou." I let out and the tears that I had been holding back since I saw her motionless in the chair.

Soft hands were rubbing up and down my arms which made my tears subside a little. Then to my surprise soft lips were kissing the back of my neck after my hair was moved out of the way. I let out a soft moan. This did not go unnoticed by Amy, she giggled in my ear and kissed the back of my neck again then to the side and then pulled me back so I was leaning back against her and i allowed her glorious red painted lips to kiss my collarbone. Another moan escaped past my lips. 

"Does it look like I am dead? Does it....feel like I'm dead? Hmm?" She whispered huskily in my ear. 

I couldn't say anything but I shook my head. I didn't want to ruin the moment but I had to know about the scratch that had appeared today. "Amy...I'm sorry to ruin this but i just needed to know...where did you get that scratch?" 

She kissed my neck one last time before speaking. "Does it really matter at this point in time. Hmm Jasmine." 

"Mmm Amy, kiss me please." 

With my permission she let my head slowly drift down to lay on the arm of the chair and then she lowered her head to mine and gently pressed her lips to mine this time she was the one to let out a delightful moan. I gasped which also let her tongue enter my mouth and dance with my own. Suddenly I was being lifted up in her arms. She carried me up to the stairs without breaking the kiss at all,  pressing me against the wall. Her lips which were at first gentle but now were very firm and urgent against mine then they left mine and began kissing down my neck and nibbing there for just a second. 

I decided it was my turn to take control. I pushed her away and grabbed her hand smiling. I led her to my bedroom which was two rooms down from where we were at. She smiled at me when i pushed her on the bed and crawled on top of her. I let my hands roam underneath her shirt shivering when my hands touched her soft skin. She started breathing a little harder the higher i got. That's when I was extremely disappointed because she pushed me away from her. 

"I can't do this jasmine. I'm taking advantage of you and I don't want to do that. Plus you have things to figure out and I'm making things even more complicated for you." Amy said sitting up and looking sadly into my blue eyes. 

"You aren't taking advantage of me Amy. I want this to happen. I really, really like you. Which is saying a lot considering you are the second person to spark my interest in women." I said blushing. 

"Second? Who was the first?"

"Urmm...it was Krissy." 

She nodded and she could probably see an inch of sadness in my eyes but I grabbed her hand, smiling to reassure her that my feelings were really not there anymore at all. I loved Amy more than anything---more than anyone.