Untitled Part 8

"uhm, how can I help? " I stuttered

" This is my house I don't need help" he smirked.

" Anna is downstairs if your trying to find her"

He gave an intimidating yet satisfying grin, I held onto the door as firm as possible but he bolted in and shut the door behind him. what is he gonna do to me? I kept asking myself, I've never been this nervous in my life, I have never been in a room with a guy, especially wearing clothes like these, he'll soon be gone Lizzy just calm down. I sat at the edge of the bed watching him wonder about the room, I scanned him up and down wearing his black tank top and some shorts, his muscles are tight and firm and his damped hair rolled up in curls, the scent he gave off was cool tropical coconut and spices. "am I admiring him? stop it Lizzy I shouted in my thoughts"

"I just wanted to see what my sisters preppy friend is doing, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I must say you are really brave to be staying in my house and one door away from me" he gave out.

" why should I be afraid? I didn't do anything to you so I guess I shouldn't be bothered by you"

He walked up to me and forced his self between my legs, he was over me and my head at his waist.

my heart was pounding I could feel the beats through my mouth, i looked up at him, should i push him away? a scent coming from him was so relaxing and that's when I got lost into my thoughts.

" Elizabeth he said running his hand up and down my naked arms"

CHRISTAIN

Her nipples are hard and I can see them piercing through her camisole, the night shorts gripped her ass and thighs so good and firm. I don't know whether I should bite on her nipples or her lips. i'm just here to fuck with her mind I could fuck her but she's not my type, I think I could have some fun messing with her, why not have her falling for me I said to myself. besides, she's a virgin I can tell by her breathing, the way her eyes widen and the goosebumps all over her body.

The adrenaline rush still having its way since he haven't removed himself from between my legs, he took his hand and cupped my chin up so I would be staring at him I don't know if I should scream or cry. he gave a smile that made me very uncomfortable down there, I could feel the heat rising from between my legs and a bit of moister. He started to rub him hands around my neck and shoulder and before I could say anything he slipped the string form my camisole exposing my hard burning nipples.

" Would you look at that" he said in a low tone

" Christian, why are you doing this? I said as if all the air was being removed from my body.

" Would you like me to stop?" he asked

I didn't say no, why didn't I say no? why does this feel so right? why am I enjoying this so much?

" That's what I thought" he said with a smile

He got down on his knees in front of me with his head reaching my chest he pulled me closer and i felt as it i was struck by lightening when his tongue lick my nipple, i couldn't help but moan. He started suck on my left and while doing that he made his way for the other and started to squeeze it with force. In that moment my nipples were out and Christian was down on his knees licking and sucking on both my nipples.

" Do you like that?" he gave out

" yes" i said while moaning in heat and pleasure.

I got lost in my thoughts I could not control myself, I started running my hands through his hair while he continued to suck on my nipples. He started to kiss my neck and all the way up tp my lips. I didn't know what to do but his tongue was forced into my mouth and I moved to the motions of his head and lips.