Here we are !!!

ELIZABETH

Sitting at a window seat with my earphones plugged in, relaxing my mind as its like a child having a sugar rush, window seats have always been peaceful prefect way to relax your mind. I sighed as the bus came to a stop its time to face reality the fact that we have the same class together and it gets worst we are partners, here we go.

Its 8:00am class doesn't start until 8:30am but I try to get in early to refresh my mind and the assignment is due this morning I need to do a look over . As I walked in as usual its an empty class room, thank God I can definitely get myself together before the rush and you know who. I sat down head down flipping through the pages of the assignment as soon as I could catch a breath as I felt something heavy over my head it was him standing in front of me. I took a deep breath and looked up in terror.

"Can I help you ? I said trying to be hardcore" .

" You definitely can" he said smiling. " oh nice dress, by the way I would love to feel what's underneath, oh wait, I have ". he blurted.

I got up and faced him shoving him away from my seat,

" Why would you repeat that? I can't believe your taking it for an actual joke. I know it meant nothing to you while for me no one has ever been this close to me and your taking it for a joke".

He stood still staring at me and I could tell he started to pity me based on the guilty look on his face.

" Could we please just get the assignment together and I will stay out of your way please. I don't want any trouble and I don't want to be a toy in your game. being partners with you, living across from you is already enough I don't need this ok".

He was still standing still staring, staring as if he could see through my soul. we were both still staring inti each other eye, I am so nervous, I want to run, I want to scream. I'm sure he could see how watery my eyes became after telling him off.  He pulled up a seat right beside me and sat, he took out his books and we started the assignment, not another funny word. after reading through his notes who could tell.