In my thoughts

I sat at the table with my mind all over the place I need to stop thinking about him and the situation. Gosh I feel so stupid, thinking he would actually like a girl like me . 
" Anna, I think it's time for me to go now , I'm sure my mom misses me " I smiled . She had a sad look on her face .
" I literally live right across the street come on, you can come over anytime or I'll come over ". I hugged her and left the breakfast table . I walked across the huge halls of the house and up on approaching the door it was him. I pretended not to notice him but too late  he stopped me.
" I'm sorry about last night , I was messing around please don't take it too serious I'm dating remember ".
I could feel the pieces of my inside tearing and the burning inside my chest rising. I stormed off and didn't even look back . I made it home and as I entered mom was playing her favorite album from the 80's making dinner and having a great time . I walked in and hugged her from behind she was so excited to see me , I felt at peace and calm. I told her about my weekend at Anna's as we were eating dinner , we chatted I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs. I took a shower put something comfortable on and straight into bed .  I as laid on my side scrolling, my mind couldn't stop but think about "HIM" snap out of it Lizzy I said to myself. "Ping" my phone lit up .
"I'm sorry " the message said .
" who is this " i replied.
"Elizabeth, I'm sure you know who this is , stop playing dumb ok ".
The fact that the person addressed me by Elizabeth I know it was him.
"Why don't you just leave me alone ? I haven't been ok since what happened last night , my mind been on this constant roller coaster " I replied .
" I can't leave you alone , and I can't be with you either".
I continued to reply and expressed how I felt but he stopped replying, tears started to run from my eyes as I laid in bed thinking about him.

Great, the science assignment is dued and guess who's my partner I sighed . I grabbed my school stuff and head out to get the bus .