Untitled Part 9

CHRISTIAN

I couldn't control myself I kept kissing and sucking on her nipples. I was amazed and even more turned on as her pupils widen I can tell she has never been touched like this, her body was reacting to me so well. I need to stop, I can't do this to her. guilt filled my mind. I stopped and stepped away from her .

" Christian why'd you stopped?" she ask breathing heavy as if she was being chased, her lips were puckered and pink, her eyes got wider and she was starting to look confused.

" This was a mistake" I said to her while a slowly approached the door.

" What!" she gave out and ran to me

" Listen, this was a mistake ok, don't go thinking this was something. besides it was an experiment and I can tell you've never been fucked good luck. I made my way out of the room.

ELIZABETH

I startled back ways until I fell onto the bed, what have I done to myself? I couldn't help the tears running down my face as I sat hugging myself. The place was slowly turning and I laid myself down.

"Buzz! Buzz!  Its morning already, I don't remember falling asleep.  Anna walked into the room." I came into the room last night and you were knocked out and I didn't wanna wake you , I figured you'd be tired" she said

" yea, I was really tired"

" is everything alright, did you sleep well?" she asked with a weird look on her face

" uhm yea, just new to the house that's it" I said in a shy voice

" ok, breakfast will be ready soon " she said

I showered put some clothes on, anna is way smaller than I am so her clothes are really tight. I slowly walked down the stairs, the scent coming from the kitchen was amazing I took a seat at the breakfast and got lost into my thoughts.

"Lizzy snap out of it, are you ok?" I was frightened by anna

" yea, I'm fine" as I snapped back to reality I can't tell her about last night, its too embarrassing.

"Lets eat she said".

I got some crispy bacon and seasoned pancakes on my plate, everything looked and smelled amazing.

anna and I got busy eating, laughing and chatting away. My beautiful alive face came to an end when Christian walked into the kitchen. He went straight to the refrigerator he didn't even say Good morning or glanced at me. I felt so bad I thought we had a moment. I sighed to myself because I had that aching feeling in my chest. I kept glancing at him hoping he would say something but unfortunately he didn't.

" Lizzy, are you ok?" anna asked with a suspicious look on her face .

"i'm ok