Untitled Part 6

No one has ever humiliated me like this before. I don't know why I keep coming around him. He started driving again, I kept my eyes out the window because I'm afraid to even look at him. We drove up into the front of his house. I hopped out of the van, the door of the house started to open.

" Lizzy!" Anna ran up to me.

" Why didn't I see you after school. was something wrong?".

I'm sorry I wasn't feeling well my dad came to get me" she said.

" is everything ok now, are you better?".

"Yes everything is fine. You should come in" she said.

" Oh no! I turn her down.

" Please! please ! she begged.

" Ok fine". I smiled with fear.

Why did I agree to do this? I'm really setting up myself to be embarrassed. we entered and I couldn't stop staring at house beautiful and expensive the inside of the house looks, I'm even afraid to walk on the rug. The house décor was black and white, everything was colour coordinated, the staircase was huge and the drapes were even more beautiful, the house looks just as good and even better than the outside. We entered the kitchen it was literally the size of our entire house.

" Are you hungry" anna asked leaning against the marble counter top.

" Water is fine"

we grabbed a few more stuff and head upstairs to her room. Her room is huge and everything yellow, huge drapes hugged her huge windows, her closet was the size of my room, her bed could hold at least 5 persons. Her room was really beautiful and comfortable.

" Make yourself at home liz" She jumped down on the bed.

" your room is really nice anna"

" oh, its nothing, you should see Christians" she giggled

I sat at the edge of the bed. In my mind that would never happen, seeing his room. why am I even in his house? I asked myself. I need to stay away from him.

"Ring!Ring! there goes my phone, mom popped up on the screen.

'hey mom" I answered.

" Hey honey, its 3:30 is everything ok? where are you?

" Oh yes sorry I didn't tell you I stopped by at anna's that's next door mom"

"oh, honey that's fine then take your time. I met her mom she's a sweetheart, take you're time, get home ou're ready"

"ok love you bye" I hung up.

"Is everything ok?" anna asked

" Yea my mom was just concerned".

" Lets got to the pool" she said.

" uhm swimmimg? I asked

" Yes, of course" she said

" okkkkkkkk, let me swing by my house real quick to get something to wear"

" Don't be silly, you can wear one of mine" she said.

She got off the bed and into her closet, she came out with a red bikini.

" Try this on" she said

" anna, I've never worn a two piece bikini before" I said in a low voice

" WHAT! liz you have the perfect body, you just hide it underneath all those clothes. now go try it on".

I got into the bathroom, I undressed myself and fit the bikini. I put my hair up in a bun. I went to taje a look into the mirror. Its ok as I stared at myself, a bit too skimpy i'd rather my one piece.

" Lizzy! lets so" anna shouted.

When I stepped out anna faced dropped. Her facial expression made me feel uncomfortable.

" is it that bad?" I covered my body with my hands

" Lizzy you look amazing, would you look at your body"

I relaxed my hands and let them down. I never actually saw my body being this amazing, especially in a swim suit.

" Thanks anna, I was always insecure about my body, especially being in a two piece bikini" I told her

" Lets go" she said

We went down stairs and entered through the huge hallway out to the back. The back yard looks just like in the spring break movies. The grass is extremely green is looks fake, glass doors and windows and to top off a swim up bar. The pool is huge and yes of course its infinity, this house is really expensive.

" would you like a drink?" Anna asked

" Yes, coke is fine" I answered.

We took our drink and sat by the pool on the bed.

'