Untitled Part 3

I burst the door opened and everyone was staring at me surprised.

"Welcome to class ms. Taylor. I am Mr. Ford your Biology teacher please take a seat".

" Thank you"

" Oh, you will need a lab partner and since everyone is already partner up you have only Christian Scott in to go with, he's always late. Troubled boy" he said under his breath.

I walk to the back of the class and took a seat, all the seats up front were taken. The door pushed open and i lift my head up. OMG! its him the guy who was making out in the hall. As he entered he stood at Mr. Fords desk. He was tall and really nicely built, he was wearing a black ripped jeans and some black boots. His white shirt and leather jacket hugged his body more than perfect. Hair darker than i could ever imagined and messy but the best looking mess I've seen, His skin was pale and i noticed a few tattoos from afar, especially the one on his neck, his lips were red and plumped but relaxed, his eyes were glossy and by the light shining through the window i could see the reflection of the colour green. why me? i said to myself

"Take a seat Mr. Payne"

"Will do sir" he walked away from the desk and made his way to the seat.

He sat next to me and i started to scan his tattoos with my eyes , trying to not making it obvious. I noticed a rose on his wrist and some number on his knuckles, there's more but it was difficult to see.

" You know its rude to stare right? " he said with a deep yet sexy voice.

OMG! this cant be happening. " i i uhm, i'm sorry.

CHRISTIAN:

I watched as her eyes grew wide open, i can tell she's about to melt. We are young adults here, who the hell dresses like a pre school princess? I scoffed at her and rolled my eyes. I hate it when i have to get involved with these preppy girls, i can bet she's a virgin and will be waiting for marriage before sex. How sweet, i gave a perverted grin. She has really nice hair and her skin looks soft like the clouds. she looks pale and pure i can give that. Her eyes are bold and brown, hazel maybe, her lips are really thick and plummy but i can tell they'll feel just like the inside of a rose.

"Ok class that's it for the day ill email you the first assignment to be completed with your partner"

I tried to keep my head straight as possible, i'm so nervous. I'll allow him to leave first then ill go after.

He is so rude and intimidating why didn't i get here earlier to get a regular partner? not some hot obnoxious jerk. OMG! i just said he's hot, sigh. Everyone was finally leaving and here comes anna thank god for the rescue.

" What are you doing here geek" he said to anna.

wow, he's so rude. " Don't talk to her like that, how rude" i rolled my eyes.

anna had a smirk on her face " this is my brother Christian" she said.

I gasped " Oh.

" This was none of your business miss preppy" he said as he grabbed his bag aggressively form the desk.

" is it ok for Lizzy to" before she could finish

" No! she cant" he said with and annoyed look on his face.

" Christian, she just moved into the house across from us it wont be a other" anna pouted.

" Fine she can ride with us, but this is not happening all the time, last thing i need is a cock blocker" he laughed and went off.