Things I've said comment which state would most likely say it

IF YOU WANT TO BE AN OVEN THEN BE A FUCKING OVEN!!!

I'm funnier when I'm depressed.

I ain't no quiter I'll leave that role for the spitters!

I have a feeling I'm not going to heaven.

If you don't want a bf then you tell him no and to fuck off. BE A FUCKING INDEPENDENT WOMEN! I'M AN INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND I DON'T NEED NO MAN!

I just saw this. Now when I think of Lucifer I think CAGE WRESTLING!
Here's some context:

So sometimes when someone is named William they go by Will but they also might go by Bill but where they hell do they get Bill from anyways shouldn't their name be Billiam if they're gonna go by Bill?

My boyfriend lives on the other side of the country and doesn't even know that I exist.

Be careful when you're around me I'm not mean I'm just really clumsy.

I like baking, dogs and- no I like baking and dogs I don't like baking dogs that would be awful I love dogs.

THE LEFT TWIX IS BETTER THAN THE RIGHT TWIX AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND!

I don't want I boyfriend I'd rather have a girlfriend.

You can choose what you eat, whether it's vegetables, meat, or ass.

I'm more confused then a chameleon in a bag of skittles.