More ✨RANDOM HEADCANONS✨

When Maryland ends a phone call he ends it with "bye bye" It sounds like "bah bye".

Illinois dips his pizza in ranch dressing. (Haha I do that)

New York could beat the shit out of Texas if he wanted to but chooses not to, and if he decided to, no one would be able to stop him. He'd have Texas' face in dirt in the matter of seconds.

Las Vegas, New Orleans, Miami, and Nashville were besties but the states are trying to keep them apart because they cause to much trouble when they're together.

Massachusetts has stairs like these in his house:

Wouldn't be funny if Loui couldn't get up them? 😂

Louisiana and California watch American Horror Story together. Cali's favorite season is Freakshow and Loui's is Coven. They're both in love with Evan Peters.

Nevada listens to Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. His favorite song is either LoveGame, Circus, or Poker Face.

Some of the states will purposely or sometimes not purposely say Illinois with the S and Illinois will ignore them until they say it correctly or someone else corrects them.

Georgia has a replica of Lucille. Basically a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Maryland, District of Columbia (DC), and Delaware are best friends they're just mean to each other

California LOVES The Nightmare Before Christmas. He knows all the songs by heart and has a ton of merch.

New York is a huge Star Wars fan and has a stuffed Baby Yoda. He's also cosplay The Mandalorian, Obi Wan Kenobi and Han Solo. He has a Mandalorian darksaber and a blue lightsaber. California and Florida also love Star Wars. California has cosplayed as Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker and Florida has as Dark Vader, Darth Maul, and Chewbacca. New York, California, and Florida have gone to San Diego Comic Con together as Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Chewbacca and another time as Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Vader. (Florida wanted it to make like Anakin before and after he fell into lava)

Washington likes to dress in emo grunge sometimes. He listens to Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Green Day, U2, Blink-182, Linkin Park, My Chemical Emo, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Paramore, Jimmy Eat World, Mother Mother, Weezer, All American Rejects, Twenty One Pilots, The Killers, Gorillaz, The White Strips, Foster The People, Coldplay, Fun., Gnarls Barkley, Cage The Elephant, Gym Class Heroes, Artic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, and Simple Plan. At some point in time (the early 2000s) he had an emo hair cut.