My OCs

The Florida Panhandle

So, when Louisiana showed up he asked Florida "How's your mama and them?" Which implies that Florida has relatives other then a mom and dad, so what if he has a sister? The Panhandle, (there is not enough female characters, I'm doing the women justice) and everyone calls her Hana. She's dating Louie (I know in my headcanons he's gay but that is a different aspect of reality) Florida made them break up in fear of losing his sister and best friend. In the end he saw that they made each other happy and let them be together.

Her call is "The Panhandle is just female Florida" .

She looks like a female Florida, they're twins and look astonishingly similar except for the fact that they're different gender. And she has a more southern accent.

She wears a flamingo bikini with daisy dukes and flip flops. Her hair is double dutch braided, and she wears her RayBans on her head most of the time. Her wrists are covered in ponytails and rubber bracelets. She also wears a shark tooth necklace that Florida got her. And she has a nice tan and smells like salt and sea fog.

She's usually really nice but mess with Louie and/or Florida and your ass is grass, you're dead. She's sweet but can be a bad bitch.

 She's sweet but can be a bad bitch

Louisiana Bayou

Louisiana also has a sister, (I said it before and I'll say it again, we need for women) The Louisiana Bayou but everyone just calls her Bayou. She's in love with New York's sister. (I'll get to that later)

Her call is "Swamps suck".

She looks a lot like Louie but her hair has a green tint. They have green eyes though.

She wears green Bermuda shorts, a Saints jersey, and green crocs. Her hair is to get butt and is wavey, it's brown with a green tint. She wears a voodoo necklace, a ton of rings, three string bracelets, a gold bracelet, a string anklet, and gold hoop earrings.

She can talk to animals, she has a pet snake. All of the swamp animals will come to her. She's a really sweet, free-spirited voodoo swamp witch.

 She's a really sweet, free-spirited voodoo swamp witch

Long Island

She's New York's sister, Long Island but everyone calls her Lis. She likes Bayou but she's afraid to tell her.

Her call is "Long Island is so boring".

She looks absolutely nothing like New York, other then they both have curly hair. They do act a lot alike though.

She wears jean shorts with black leggings under them, combat boots, a red shirt that says "I'm Not Sorry" on it, and a leather jacket. She has a blonde curly pixie cut.

She drives a motorcycle and is super badass. She's not afraid to cuss you out or beat you up but she'll only do so if she has to.