Unconscious Cuddles - Yorkaska

For nannananabatman I hope you like it.

Alaska lays in bed staring at the ceiling of the garage, not being able to fall asleep. He's changed his position multiple times but just can't seem to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. He kicks the covers off of him. The Last Frontier gets up and decides to walk around the statehouse for a little bit.

He walks into the living room to find the TV still on, which is weird because usually DC or Utah would turn it off before with of them go to bed. Alaska walks around the couch to find New York laying there, asleep, he must've kick the blanket off of himself in his sleep because the blanket is at his feet and he's curled up, shivering.

Alaska turns the TV off before pulling the blanket back over the Empire State and picking him up. New York is unconscious enough to not try and stop Alaska but conscious enough to know what is happening. Alaska carries New York to the smaller state's room, New York's room is right in between New Jersey and Massachusetts's. Alaska pushes New York's door open with his foot and lays him on the bed before pulling the covers over him.

New York half-consciously grabs Alaska's hand, "Stay." New York mumbles, still shivering.

"You're going to be mad at me tomorrow if I do." Alaska says.

"I won't." New York mumbles.

"Fine." Alaska lays down on his back next to the Empire State. New York cuddles into the Last Frontier's side. Alaska soon falls asleep, holding New York.

Time skip to the next morning

New York wakes up, he's being held by Alaska. Their legs are tangled together and his face is buried in the larger states chest. New York is a bit confused he remembers laying on the couch watching TV because he could sleep. After thinking about it for a few minutes he remembers, he's the one who wanted Alaska to stay. He draws random lines on Alaska's chest.

Alaska yawns as his eyes opens. He looks down at the state who's staring up at him. "Good morning."

"Morning, Moose." New York responds with a small smile.

Alaska smiles, still half asleep, he kisses the smaller state's forehead until he already did. "I'm sorr-"

New York cuts Alaska off by pressing a quick kiss to the larger state's lips. Alaska responds by kissing New York harder. After a few seconds the Empire State pulls away only to get pulled back towards Alaska.

Alaska smashes his lips to New York's, New York kisses back. Their lips move in sync. Alaska rolls into his back bring New York with him without breaking the kiss. New York pulls away for air, he tries to roll off of Alaska but the Last Frontier keeps him there. The smaller state lays his head on Alaska's chest. Alaska runs his fingers through New York's hair.

Someone at the door clears they throat. New York jumps off of Alaska and they both sit up to see Massachusetts standing there.

"Don't you dare hurt him you oaf." Mass says.

"You're protecting m-" New York starts to ask.

"The only person that gets to hurt is me." Massachusetts says.

New York rolls his eyes.

"Maybe I'll be the one to protect him from you." Alaska says.

Massachusetts rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Shut the door!" New York yells.

Mass backs up and closes the door then walks away.

New York jumps onto Alaska's lap and starts kissing him again.

I really hope you like it!!! 😁😁😁