Touch Starved ~ FloriDC

Requested by Kathyc94 I'm sorry that it is really late

DC is really stressed and tired, he sits down next to Florida on couch. They've been dating for a week and a half but haven't kissed yet.

DC sighs as he leans back.

"What's wrong?" Florida asks him.

"Nothing." DC replies, not wanting Florida to worry about it but it's too late for that Florida's already worried.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm just stressed."

Florida presses his hand to DC's cheek. DC tenses, he's not used to being touched. He can't decide whether he likes it or not.

Florida notices this a pulls his hand away. DC suddenly has the need for Florida to touch him again, he grabs Florida's hand and presses it to his cheek.

Florida moved his hand so that he had his finger under DC's chin. Florida caresses DC's chin with his thumb.

DC moves his face closer to Florida's. Florida takes the hint and fills in the rest of the space between their lips. Florida moves his hand back up to DC's cheek. Florida pulls away and takes his hand off of DC's face.

DC can feel the loss of something, Florida's touch, something that he never desired before. He just wants Florida to touch him, even if it's just holding his hands. He craves physical contact. DC inches closer to Florida, he grabs Florida's hand.

"Baby, are you ok?" Florida asks.

DC doesn't respond, he puts Florida hand on his cheek and holds it there. Florida moves his other hand to DC's other cheek.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Florida asks.

DC simply nods in response.

"Do you wanna cuddle on the couch or cuddle in bed?"

"Cuddle in bed." DC whimpers.

Florida picks DC up bridal style and carries him to his room, closing the door behind him. He puts DC down on his bed and lays next to him. DC buries his face in Florida's chest. Florida runs his fingers through DC's hair.

Florida kisses the top of DC's head, DC looks up at him, "Florida." He mumbles.

"I'm here," Flo responds.

"Ok." DC whispers and buries his face back in Florida's chest. A few minutes later he pulls away from Florida a little bit, "Florida?"

"I'm still here." Florida says while trying not to cry. He's never seen DC like this and he doesn't like it. Seeing his boyfriend like this makes him sad.

A few minutes later DC looks up at Florida, "Florida?"

"I'll always be here." Florida responds.

DC gently smiles at him and buries his face back in Florida chest.

Florida runs his fingers through DC's hair, "Always."