Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part four]

Then...

"Wait why do you hate Texas?" Sam asks

Crowley gives a 'you know why' look.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Sam says. "Dean and I will get the stake for Maryland and Virginia."

"Ok. We'll get the rest." Cas says and gives Dean a small smile. In a snap all three of them where gone.

Now...

"What do we do?" Iowa asks.

"I have no idea." Kansas says.

"Should we tell the other states?"

"Probably, but first we need to find a way that they could kill us so that we can tell them."

"How are we gonna do that?"

"That same way that Sam and Dean do, research any old lore." Kansas says and grabs his computer. After a few hours he found his answer. "Iowa, I got something."

"What?" Iowa asks.

"You'll need a stake from each state's tree with a tip made of that state's mineral."

"We have time, it's would take a while to get all of those."

"No it won't. They're friends with an Angel, a nephilim, and the King of Hell. It won't take them long." Kansas explains.

"O- wait King of Hell?!"

"Yeah, Crowley."

"Whatever let's just to tell the others."

They run into the living room, they're surprised to see that everyone is in there. "Guys. Kansas says. "Guys! GUYS!" He yells no one hears him or maybe they're ignoring him. He looks over at Iowa with a look of annoyance. He walks out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Iowa asks and follows Kansas into the kitchen.

Kansas grabs two pans and walks back to the living room and bangs the pans together.

Everyone goes quiet and looks at him.

"This is very important! So listen up!" Kansas yells.

~~~back at the motel~~~

Sam and Dean finish the two stakes that they are making. Five minutes later Cas, Jack, and Crowley appear with the other stakes.

"We got the stakes." Jack says with a smile.

They carve the name in each stake before leaving.

~~~back at the statehouse~~~

"So you're tellin' us that two guys that you've been stalking their whole lives want to kill you and all of us too?" Texas asks.

"Yeah, pretty much." Kansas says.

"How are we sure that the information you found it tru-"

"It is." DC cuts him off.

"How are they gonna kill all of us?" California asks. "It's like two to fifty."

"They have friends, an Angel, a nephilim, and the King of Hell. "They're incredibly dangerous, do NOT underestimate them. Sam and Dean are- right behind me aren't they?" Kansas asks when he notices that everyone is staring behind him.

Part five comes out next week...