Chapter Eighteen

[Smut in chapter]

Dabi dropped you down onto the mattress, your back bouncing off of it. Your mind was blank. Broken. Did you even want this?

You were planning to escape, but you knew you couldn't. But, Dabi loved you, right? He was all you had left and he was taking care of you now. He would always take care of you. You were his.

"Is something wrong, babydoll?" He asked, his face growing closer to yours. You cupped his scarred cheek, smiling a fractured smile.

"It's nothing, Dabi. I just, I love you." And with that, the cremation user pressed his lips against yours, pulling you into a slow passionate kiss.

His hands traveled up and down your sides, feeling out your body. He broke the kiss, letting out a shuddered breath. "God, I missed this so much."

The way his gravelly voice became even lower when he whispered like that really did something to you, making you rub your thighs together in anticipation.

"I'm coming, don't worry." He told you with a grin, hands moving to unbutton your jeans as he continued making out with you. He quickly pulled them down to your ankles, burning them with his one free hand.

That same hand slid it's way into your underwear, his long digits running up and down your drenched slit. You whimpered as he pulled away from the kiss, nibbling at your ear lobe. "So wet for me already, huh? What a good girl."

The arsonist moved his lips lower down your neck, biting and sucking, searching for sweet spots which he did find quickly. His hand began to move well, rubbing slow circles around your clit, soon finally going inside. He was teasing you, and it was pure torture.

"Touya, please." You moaned out. He smirked against your neck, tugging down your panties and burning those as well. He moved down, opening up your legs, and beginning to kiss up to them from your knees, sucking and biting when he reached your inner thighs. You didn't doubt that your body would be covered in hickeys and bruises in the morning.

You squirmed underneath him in sensitivity, but those strong calloused hands had an iron grip on your legs, keeping you spread wide open. "Keep those legs open for me, okay baby? You had no problem doing that with Shouto and Bakugo, didn't you?"

Dabi bringing up the names of your dead friends hurt you deeply. It was a low blow, and you remembered why you wanted to leave so badly. You felt sick and you didn't want to do this anymore. But it seemed like you were too deep in to stop.

"I didn't- I didn't sleep with them." You gasped out, Dabi pressing his tongue flat against your soaked bundle of nerves as you spoke.

"Oh, that's right. I took your first." He grinned, thrusting his tongue inside you and making you cry out even more. He stopped for a moment, looking up at you, your juices on his chin. "But you would sleep with them if you had the chance, wouldn't you? If they were still alive."

Yes. I'd rather take any other lover than you, Dabi. I hate that you're all that I have left. I hate that I love you.

"No. Only you. I want only you!" Satisfied with your answer, he continued eating you out, to the point where you were on the brink of climax.

You looked down at him, your body shaking in need. He only smiled a cruel smile, moving your shirt off and unclipping your bra, both articles of clothing going to ash, just like the rest. It seemed like he wasn't finished marking you up yet.

He wrapped his mouth around your nipple, his other hand playing with the other, occasionally switching every now and then. He grew more and more intense to the point where he covered your chest with bruises and bites, some even bleeding a little. He licked up the blood, watching you writhe in pain and pleasure, moaning out his name, telling him not to stop, begging, pleading for more.

"You're such a good girl, dollface. Begging and pleading for me like that, what would you do without me?" He asked, his hands now at your hips, kneading into the flesh. Your eyes began to tear up from overstimulation and sadness, shaking your head. "I-I don't know. Please don't go."

"Don't worry, Dollie. I'm never leaving you." He said to her, watching as she cried.

"And right now, I'm going to make you feel so fucking good that you won't be able to move. Especially with the way you're crying, you look so damn hot." He murmured to her, kissing her as he threw off his shirt, unzipping his fly, and pulling down his jeans hurriedly.

He slowly rubbed his member against your entrance, teasing you before going in. He thrusted into you slowly, bucking his hips a little while you wrapped your legs around him.

You moaned out in pain and pleasure, feeling your eyes roll to the back of your head. Just when you thought you were used to how big he was.

"You okay there, Dollface? I thought I knocked you out for a second." He grinned.

"M' fine. You can move now." You told him, opening your eyes to see him, still on top of you, staring right back with those glaring cyan hues.

His thrusts started slow, the pace quickening gradually. All the while you were moaning out for him, eyes still tearing up with overstimulation. It was so good. Too good. Even better than last time. You couldn't take it.

"Shit, you're so tight. I thought I would be able to change that but, fuck, you still feel so good." The murderer groaned, throwing his head back as his thrusts grew more sloppy.

You felt yourself reaching your peak, as you arched your back, digging nails into Dabi's, scratching him so hard he began to bleed. "Dabi!"

"Yea, fuck, cum for me, good girl. And you're mine. All mine. Fuck, I love you. I love this. Shit! I'm-" His pace continued quickly, before he pulled out, cumming all over your stomach. Exhausted, he collapsed down on the bed, pulling you into his chest, and holding you close.

You panted, shaky breaths along with him as you snuggled against the older male, feeling your eyes grow heavy. You were exhausted. Mentally, and physically. All you could do was get out a little "I love you." Before falling asleep in his arms.

(A/N: HERE'S MY REDEMPTION CHAPTER SINCE THE OTHER SMUT WAS SO SHITTY

Also a reminder that Dabi's a big asshole. The only reason he wasn't going full on jealous asshole sadist on y/n last time they did it was because he was still manipulating her. But now since she knows who he is, and since she is his, he can do whatever the fuck he wants ;)

Happy new year!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!