Their Ending

[TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THEMES, MENTAL ILLNESS. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING, FEEL FREE TOO DM ME FOR A RECAP!]

"(Y/n), (Y/n), get up." A familiar voice told you. "Ugh, wake up you damn four-eyes!"

Wait, it can't be...that's-

Sitting up in your bed, you looked around you. There was nothing but darkness and Dabi who was asleep. There was no one. You were alone.

Just like you had been ever since you decided to stay with Dabi. Despite his love and affection towards you, you still felt alone and isolated. And now, it seemed that you were going insane since you were hearing voices apparently.

But then you looked to the side, and saw them. Bakugo and Todoroki, standing at your bedside, looking down at you. Smiling at you.

"Katsuki? Shouto?" You asked, your voice a hushed whisper. Tears began to well up in your eyes, and you could feel yourself get all choked up.

There was no reply, they just looked down at you, seeming so warm, so caring. God, you missed them.

"I-I'm so sorry this happened to you. This was all my fault." You murmured to them, finally able to have some closure. Cupping your cheeks, they brushed away your tears.

"It's not your fault. (Y/n), we love you." Shouto said, and the two boys wrapped their arms around you, making you squeeze your eyes shut.

When you reopened your eyes, they were gone, and you were alone again. In fact, they weren't hugging you, you were just hugging yourself, your arms wrapped around your body. You were hallucinating now and growing delusional. Even better.

Todoroki and Bakugo weren't back, and they never would be back. They were gone, and you thought you already accepted that. But now it seemed like you didn't.

They could be back. You could have them back if you did it. If you took your life. You could be finally free again. It's the only way out.

A small voice told you. You tried ignoring it, lying back in bed, but it grew louder and louder, making ending everything seem more tempting than it should be. You tossed and turn for hours and hours until it finally got the best of you.

With a deep breath, you draped your legs over the bed. You were actually going to do this. This was the only way out. This was the only way you could be free. This was the only way you could see Shouto and Katsuki again.

You walked up to the roof, the last place where you had seen Hawks, another victim of Dabi thanks to your wrongdoing. Walking over to the railing, you looked down at the city below you. Maybe Hawks would be down there. Maybe he would catch you and save you.

It was early in the morning, the sun starting to rise in the distance. Without another thought, you climbed over the railing,  facing away from the city.

Then, you let go. And it was all over.

As soon as you felt the impact, it stopped hurting anymore. There he was. Hawks, catching you and holding you up. Beside you stood Shouto and Bakugo, they were all there. Everything was bright, and you were free. Finally free from Dabi's wrath.

                              Ending: 2/3

(A/N: Just a reminder that suicide is NEVER the answer. It's not the easy way out or anything like that! If you ever need help try talking to a friend or loved one.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all!!