Chapter Sixteen

You awoke with a throbbing pain in your head. Your body was sore, and it felt like you couldn't move anything. Once your eyes managed to focus, you got a good look at your surroundings.

It seemed like you were trapped in some empty back room, cold concrete underneath you, and pale brick walls surrounding you. It was dim, a small flickering lightbulb illuminating the room. You attempted to move your wrists but found they were in quirk-suppressing cuffs, locked against a pole.

You wanted to scream for help, you wanted to struggle to get away, but who would you have them? Who would care for you? Who would help you?

You had nothing to lose. You already lost everyone dear to you. Your parents, your lovers, your friends... they were all gone. What was the point now?

A door unlocking and opening snapped you out from your thoughts. It was him. The man who had single-handedly destroyed your life was standing right in front of you. Smiling at you victoriously. Dabi, Toya, you didn't even know what to call him. "Oh good, you're awake. I was beginning to worry about you."

You scrambled to the corner of the room, trying to stay as far away as you could.

"Leave me alone, you bastard." Your voice was hoarse, the tears already falling. He took a step closer to your now trembling form, while you pushed your face against the wall, refusing to look at him.

You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to close everything out. Trying to close the whole world out. You just wanted it to all go away. It hurt too much.

"Look at me." He ordered. You ignored him, keeping your eyes closed. "Look at me!"

He snapped, grabbing your face and forcing you to make eye contact with those terrifying sapphire hues of his. You spat at him, kicking him off of you. "You sick fucker, don't touch me!"

Dabi wiped off your saliva, looking at you with a sadistic grin. "You better watch yourself, Dollie."

He lit one of his fingertips, a blue flame resting at the top of it. Keeping your legs from moving under his other hand, he then began to bring his finger lower and lower onto your thigh, to the point where you could feel the heat begin to eat at your skin.

You screamed out in pain as he burned you, squirming underneath him. "Everything I ever did was for you. And this is how you repay me? You better learn your place, doll. Don't forget. You're still mine. You always will be."

"I don't care what you'll do to me. I will never stop fighting. You could beat me, burn me, rape me, it doesn't matter. I'll never stop fighting until I see you pay for what you've done." You told him, somehow still finding a deep strength resonating inside you.

"You can't be that stupid, can you, Dollface? It's like you've completely forgotten what we have. You have nobody but me. No one has loved you as much as I have. All you have left is me. So, soon, you'll realize, and soon, you'll be grateful."

With that, he removed his hand, no longer burning you, leaving you all alone in the isolated room.

(A/N: I'm prob gonna be dead for a couple of weeks cause I'm doing track and soccer sgsgsg

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!