Chapter Twelve

[TW: Mentions of Death, blood]

You didn't sleep that much the night after Bakugo's confession. You thought you liked Dabi, but now you were confused. Bakugo, your childhood friend, the one who bullied and called you names, was in love with you all along, and you didn't know how to feel about it.

I should go talk to him. To figure out some things.

Even before you could leave your dorm, there was a knock at your door.

There stood Kirishima, who looked like he was about cry. He had a solemn expression on his face that terrified you. "It's Bakugo."

"What?"

You stood at the doorframe, eyes widening at the sight of the blonde sprawled out on the floor. There were other students near him, all of them tearing up. He was bleeding out, stab wounds and burns all over. There was a few towels and materials trying to take in all the blood leaving him. It made you a little nauseous by looking at it, but mostly it broke your heart.

You rushed to his side, sitting down next to him. Tears welled up into your eyes,    threatening to break through as he looked up at you, a smug smile on his face. "Don't you start sobbing on me, four eyes. Didn't you say you never cry?"

--

You sat on the ground, grabbing at your knees which were both skinned. Your glasses were shattered, and your whole body was covered with scratches and bruises. You were defending Izuku against another group of bullies and got beaten down really hard.

Sniffling, you began to pick up the broken glasses, staring at the cracks in the specs.

"What are you crying about, four eyes?" Bakugo asked. Great, another bully who was going to torment and harass you. You hung your head in shame, refusing to look at him.

Suddenly, his hand was in front of your face, and you looked up at him in surprise. "Just take it and quit sitting there like some loser!"

He helped you up, looking at your bloodied up face. "Who did this to you? I'll kill them."

"It's no one. I can handle it myself." You sniffled, brushing away your the tears. "Then why are you crying?"

"I never cry. And you'll never see me cry again. Got that?"

--

"Bakugo. You're strong. You can get through this. I know you can. I thought you said we would become heroes together. Please don't go. I-I need you to be with me." You sobbed.

He cupped your cheek softly, smiling at you. "You're so damn beautiful y'know that? Don't tell anyone I said that though. They can't know I got a soft spot for your annoying ass."

You kissed him, ignoring the slight metallic taste of blood on his lips.

"I love you, so fucking much. I shouldn't have wasted all that time trying to hide and run from feelings I knew would never leave. I'm sorry, (y/n)." He told you, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too, Katsuki."

He grinned, his eyes starting to grow dark, and he took his last breath. "It's not too late! We need to get him help, now!"

"Recovery girl did all she could, but he had lost too much blood. All we can do is wait for him to pass." Izuku told you, his voice breaking with pain. His eyes were red from crying.

You broke down, not accepting this. The rage and sadness finally peaked, and you couldn't take it. It got to the point where Aizawa and Todoroki had to pull you out from the classroom.

Todoroki pulled you into a hug, and you beat against his chest, trying to break it. But you eventually gave in, crying against his chest while he rubbed your back, trying to soothe you. You could even hear his chest shaking a little as he began to cry as well.

The rest of the night was a blur, and all you remember was crying your heart out with Todoroki and eventually falling asleep on his chest from exhaustion.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER HURTS SO BAD BYE

I STARTED CRYING WHILE WRITING IT TOO SSGSGSG

But uh, I gotta kill someone right? This IS a Yandere fic lmao

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment & vote!