Chapter Ten

[Smut in chapter]

The next day, you were completely barraged with messages from Dabi. Turns out, for someone who isn't very connected with others and the world, they're very clingy. Most of the messages you got were the same thing.

Dollface, come back, I miss you

Won't you let me see that pretty face again?

Just once, that's all I ask

You would usually text him back something like

I'm in school, I'll text you later

Which was usually useless and he would keep spamming your phone to the point where you had to shut it off.

The day seemed pretty normal, you and your classmates still adjusting to your return. The only thing that seemed a little off was Bakugo. He seemed more quiet around you, not throwing the same old insults or nicknames. Instead, his typical prideful behavior was quieted with a deep silent anger. He did seem like he wanted to talk to you at one point, but you were busy, so you never got the chance.

********

When you finally got the opportunity to, you checked your phone seeing a shit ton of messages from Dabi.

 So here you were, leaving campus in the middle of the night to head over to Dabi's place

Somehow, you managed to get out of the place without anyone noticing. But little did you know, Bakugo was watching and he saw. He saw everything.

*******

You stood outside of Dabi's apartment, waiting  for him to answer the door. Sure, you had been to his apartment many times, but not late at night like this.

The next thing you knew, he had opened the door, pulling you inside.

"Long time no see, doll." He told you, his hands still wrapped around your shoulders.

"I saw you like two weeks ago. I think you just missed me." You teased, smirking at him.

"How could I not miss that pretty little face of yours?" He asked, cupping your chin, and making your face go red. Was he about to kiss you? You felt your heart leap out of your chest. "It's  alright if I kiss, you, right, Dollface?"

"Yes." You muttered, and Dabi closed the gap between you two pushing his lips against yours. His bottom lip had a nice texture that was rough on your lips but felt nice.

The kiss moved from passionate to heated, as he briefly pulled back only for a moment to take a breath. He bit down on your lip softly, and you could feel your body be lit aflame.

He ran his hands up and down your sides, exploring your curves and perfections. You moaned softly against his lips, feeling yourself growing more slick by the second. "Can I-?"

"Yes." He ran his hand down into your sweatpants, rubbing your wetness through the thin fabric. You felt your body tremble at his touches. This was really happening. And you were completely fine with it. 

Not being able to control himself anymore, Dabi stopped, removing his hand. "Fuck, I need you. Let's do this. It's fine, right?"

You nodded, beginning to strip down out of your pajamas while Dabi began to undo his belt and pull it off. You had never seen such carnal hunger in his blue eyes, such want for you. "On your knees."

You kneeled down onto the carpet, watching as his member was released from his boxers. You had never done anything like this, hell, you hadn't even kissed anyone until now.

"I'm not really experienced with-"

"It's alright, I'll help you." He smiled down at you, softly cupping the back of your head. Licking your lips, you looked down at his aching cock.

You wrapped your mouth around the tip and then went further and further in, taking him in inch by inch. Once you got in as much as you could, you began to bob your head up and down, trying to keep your teeth from crazing against him.

You tasted a bit of precum, still moving. Dabi groaned out, tilting his head back. "Fuck, for someone who's inexperienced, you're damn good at this."

Dabi stared down at you, seeing those pretty innocent eyes looking up lovingly and meeting his gaze. God, you were beautiful. This was better than all his fantasies, all of his dreams of you.

Suddenly, he tugged you off of him catching you off guard. He pulled you onto his lap, pushing your thighs up and having you straddle him. "I'm going to go in now."

You cried out as he slowly filled you, your walls molding around him, a brief pain hitting your nether regions. He kissed, sucked, and bit at your neck, marking you and distracting you from the pain.

Small whimpers left you as you started to ride him, moving slowly but then starting to pick up the pace as the pleasure took over you. Your cries and whimpers were replaced with moans of pleasure.

"Damn, you're tight." He groaned, bucking up his hips as he grabbed onto yours, taking control and moving you on his cock. You could feel him pulsating inside you, while he was reaching the tip of your cervix, right at your g-spot.

He moved you down, forcing himself on top and making you adjust to the new posistion. He felt too good and it all felt like too much. "Dabi, I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead, cum for me baby." You released onto his member, while he kept on moving, his thrusts growing sloppy and rougher. With a loud growl, he pulled out, climaxing on your stomach.

Panting, he fell beside you, now holding your nude body. You just did that. You just lost your virginity to Dabi. And you felt....so good.

"I love you, (y/n)." He muttered softly into your ear, kissing your neck. He loved you? Maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing. You didn't really think he meant that. Not on purpose, anyways. But you still returned his feelings.

"I love you too, Dabi."

He held you tighter, and you could feel your eyelids grow heavy. "C'mon, let's go take a shower."

(A/N: Bet y'all didn't see that coming, huh?

Sorry if this smut seems like it was rushed, cause it was lmao

But anyways, consent is HOT. If an arsonist murderer can ask for consent, then anyone can.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!