Utah is a land of emotion

Gwen's POV:

I was sitting in my room drawing when my brain starts wandering to Trent. He was all I could think about and when I was with him it felt like he and I were the only people in the room. I look down and realize that I was drawing him and quickly feel a hand on my back.

"Hey Gwen,"I quickly turn around to see Bridgette. I sigh in relief and look at her.

"Hey Bridge. What's up?"

"Nothing. Some of the group is going exploring and I was curious if you wanted to join me. I found a really cool place that may have good sketch material."

"That sounds like fun."

I grab my sketch tablet and my tablet pen. We walk out of the building and see a field of horses.

"This is a perfect place to sketch!"

I look around before seeing someone on a horse. I start sketching an outline before noticing who was on the horse.

"Hey Trent," Bridgette yells.

He turns and says, "Hey Bridge. Hey Gwen. What are you sketching?"

"Oh it's nothing," I say as he gets off the horse. "I didn't know you knew how to ride."

"Neither did I but here we are now. I just got on and got taught how to ride and that's how I got to this point in time."

I laugh a little at how he described it and he smiled. As I was about to get back to sketching I heard Geoff come over.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Geoff. What's up?"

"Nothing much but Courtney said she knew exactly where we should go tomorrow."

"Really! Where?"

"She said to keep it a surprise. You'll find out tomorrow but she did mention that the lines are long so we'll have to get there early. Since it's only 6:45 she says it would be best for all of us to go to sleep at around 8."

"Okay. Thanks for telling us Geoff," Bridgette said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I think I'll head back inside. Even though it's the summer it sure feels chilly."

I quickly run back in and close my room door. I just couldn't get Trent out of my mind. I was blushing and had a smile that felt like it was miles long. I wonder what the event Courtney has in store is.

Lindsay's POV:

I was sitting with Tyler in my room watching sports with him.

"So which team do we cheer for again?"

"See the team in green. That's the one we're cheering for."

"Ok! But how does all the number things work again? I'm still a little confused."

He moves me closer and puts his arm around me.

"Don't worry babe. You'll get it."

I smile and move my head onto his chest. He was a warm moving feeling of home and it felt nice to know he stayed. Most other guys would have left me the second I forget their name or when I truly needed them but Tyler stayed. Through all the trial and error he never gave up hope on me. On us!

Jo's POV:

I was walking to the stairway to the basement in search of something fun. I walk down and hear a huge cheers and see a huge crowd. I walk in and see pool tables before looking at the crowded one. 

"Brick, one more move and you could win or loose."

Brick? Why would he be playing pool?

I squeeze through people enough to see what's happening. I look at the 2 players and see a tall dark man and a kind of tall pale man. To my surprise I see the pale mans face and it is in fact Brick. I look at him aiming his stick at the ball.

No way he's gonna make it. I bet you that-

At that moment I hear cheers and see the dark man storm off.

The crowd clears up and Brick spots me. He smiles before looking back at the table and grabbing what looks like around $10,000.

"Wow! You won all that!?"

"Yeah. My older brothers taught me how to play. They're really good at it." 

"C'mon Jo. Courtney has a surprise for all of us tomorrow."

I follow him back upstairs. 

Note to self: Brick knows how to play pool.

What will happen next chapter? Where are they going? What does Courtney have in store?

Only I can decide that. But because I'm running out of spare time recently here's a little bit of a preview from Duncan's point of view. Duncan my dude, Take it away.

Duncan's POV: 

I held her close to me before anyone could even look at her. I wasn't gonna let her get hurt. Not again. Not ever again.

We walked  to the edge of the hill. She puts the board down and looks back at me.

"You've never done this before?"

"I was more of a crasher than a rider."

She laughs a little before pulling me down.

"Just hold onto me tight."

Duncan: That's all you guys are gonna get for now. And just to set the record straight I'm not scared of that hill.

Me: Yeah sureeeeee.  

Dawn: Can I do the end!

Me: Sure!

Dawn: Thank you all for reading the book! Please vote and comment if you wish! New chapter coming soon so stay alert! Lots of love from all of us!

Me: I'll take the rest from here.

From,

Noah Jordan!