Let it snow! In summer? pt. 1

Hello human beings reading this! I just wanted to write this part before we get to the story because I have no clue of a story line for waking up and getting ready to go so I'm gonna start that they're already on their way. Sorry that it may be confusing but I want to give you guys a chapter and I'm recently running short on time.

P.S. I'm only focusing on a couple of people this chapter so if not everyone you want included sorry in advance. Also because I'm not including everyone in this chapter there will be a part 2 to this chapter.

Courtney's POV:

I look out the window at a beautiful meadow. Everyone was so confused as we pull into a snow store.

"Why are we here Courtney?"

"It has something to do with what I have planned. Everyone get some snow clothes and then we will continue there."

Everyone shrugs and looks around to find snow clothes. After what feels like hours everyone gets back on.

"Finally. Why does it take you guys so long to get snow clothes?"

"Hey we were done but we were forced to stay by Bridgette," Scott said looking at Bridgette.

"Hey! I was asking for your opinion! You didn't have to stay."

"Well it doesn't matter. Let's just get going."

We pull out of the parking lot and continue on the highway.

"So Courtney," Geoff says sitting next to me. "Where are we going?"

"Take a guess of something fun to do in Utah."

"I don't know. I've never been here."

"Well than I guess you'll have to wait a couple more minutes to see the surprise."

I look back out the window watching the outside world come and go from my sight. 

They were going to be very confused.

"Um Courtney why is there snow?"

"Well I saw that this place was using fake snow during the summer for people who want to enjoy skiing in the summer. I used to do this as a kid and I thought we could all do it."

"That actually sounds really fun," Gwen says taking off her boots and replacing them with snow boots.

"Let's go then," Duncan says pushing me out of the bus.

"Okay, Okay, I'm going!"

We walk over to a small stack of sleds and take one.

He takes the sled and starts walking up the hill.

"You want to walk?"

"There isn't another option. Wait. How did you." He looks down and see's me on a conveyor belt. I smirk at him and he starts running. I snicker at him but in the end I beat him to the top.

Duncan's POV:

We make it to the top of the hill. I look down and saw the huge drop. I held her close to me before anyone could even look at her. I wasn't gonna let her get hurt. Not again. Not ever again.

We walked to the edge of the hill. She puts the board down and looks back at me.

"You've never done this before?"

"I was more of a crasher than a rider."

She laughs a little before pulling me down.

"Just hold onto me tight."

I nod and sit down. She pushes the sled with her hands and we start going down super fast. I hold on to her like my life depends on it. When we make it so the bottom I was still holding onto her.

"Is he okay," I hear Bridgette say walking over to the conveyor with us. I was still holding onto her as we walk there.

"I think we found Duncan's weakness," Courtney says laughing. I quickly take my hands off.

"I'm not afraid! It was just my first time! I'll go in front to prove it." we make it to the top again and we sit down on the sled.

"Are you sure," Courtney says concerned. "You know it's okay to be afraid. You'll get used to it."

"I'm okay."

I push us down the hill and we go super fast.

When we make it to the bottom she quickly gets up and pulls me up too.

"How did you make us go so fast!? That was so much fun! I haven't done that since I was little."

I smile as she grabs my hand to go back up the hill. I look at her being so excited and smile. She hasn't had a smile like that since we were like 5. For once in years she felt happy. Truly truly happy. We keep going up the hill and sled down it and no matter how many times it's been she never lost the smile on her face.

Best. Idea. Ever, Court.

Noah's POV:

I get off the bus and look at the hill.

"Ugh. Sledding? What are we? 5!"

"Come on Noah," Cody says wrapping his arms around my neck. "It could be fun."

I roll my eyes and walk with him to the hill.

We make it to the top and walk to the sledding space. Cody pulls me to sit with him and he pushes off the edge. We slide down on the sleigh going from side to side. When we near the bottom I feel a thud. I hold onto the sleigh but Cody went flying into a pile of snow.

I laugh a little and help him out.

"It's much funnier when it's not your face frozen."

I put my arm around him.

"I don't think I want to sleigh anymore. Lets go defrost your face in the bus."

That's all for this chapter. I am gonna make a part 2 so I want to know I should show a little more of. Who's point of view do you want to see in future chapters? Updates for other stories coming soon and sorry if Utah wasn't amazing but I have an amazing location and event coming next time they move!

Noah Jordan