Traffic Jam

Quick disclaimer!

This is a short mini chapter. An optional read to put it simpler. Nothing here will be important to the main story, but I'll mention here what is important. They're in traffic and they go to a motel. The motel will be important cause that's next chapter.

Heather's POV:

"Ughhhhh how much longer," Duncan groaned.

"You whining isn't making this drive any better," I say looking over the seat.

"This traffic sucks. Next exit we are going to find a motel or something," Courtney says as she switches places with Bridgette to finally relax.

"Good call Courtney," Bridgette says searching motels near by, finding one instantly and putting directions on.

GPS ETA: 9:45

Current time: 8:16

We were in for the long hall.

Jo's POV:

"This is so boring. What should we do?" I said making Dawn start rummaging through, what I believe and hope was her bag.

"What if we play BS?"

"BS?" I ask.

"The game is simple and sort of like akinator. Someone names 3 things about a character or person, that we all know, and they also give tiny yes no clues along the way. They only get 4 along the way so once they asked 4 questions they can't ask anymore. The person gets as many try's as wanted but once they say 'BS' they can't guess anymore and the character or person is told. This is where the bull shit part of the games starts. The person who knows the character can say no to a persons guess even if it was correct and reveal with something else, but if another player yells out 'peanut butter' that means they get one shot to find out what the real person or character was. If they're right, they win. If they're wrong, they loose. You get it?"

"Seems like fun," Gwen says turning to the rest of the group.

*sorry but I'm too lazy to write the game*

"We're here," Bridgette said as we all ran into the building. "We need a couple rooms."

The little old woman behind the counter assigned us into pairs and gave each a key.

"Have a nice night," she said.

Told you this chapter was short. I just wanted to update for you guys. Next chapter will be important and if you did read the chapter than guess in the comments what location you think is next for the group.

Have a lovely summer,

Noah Jordan