Just for the night

Jo's POV:

As I walked into the room with Brick I was surprised to see the rose petals with the huge bed and couch. Bricks face went bright red.

"Maybe I should just sleep in the bus." Brick said about to leave. He looked as if I were going to rip his head off. I grab his wrist and blurt out,"NO!"

He turns around and sees me holding his wrist. I quickly let go and say, "I just don't want you to be sitting in there. There is a couch and a bed. You take the bed, I'll be FINE on the couch."

He does his dumb salute and says, "Yes ma'am." As he walked back in I laughed a bit. Sure his salute was dumb but it was also so cute. Wait did I say cute? I meant he looked like an idiot. Yeah an idiot. I hear a buzz and look at my phone.

Courtney: Help. Me.

I looked confused but then I thought about it. Duncan.

Jo: Ugh I'm coming.

I go to her room seeing her stuck under Duncan's arm as he slept. I walk over and lift up his arm. She gets out and stuffs a pillow under his arm. I give her a questioning look and then she says, "So he doesn't notice."

She leaves the room with me and turns to look at me.

"Come with me."

Before I respond she grabs my arm and takes me to Bridgette and Geoff's room.

"Jo I need some help." Bridgette says.

"Since when do people need my help."

She turns around with two dresses.

"Which one do you prefer."

I look at the short grey dress then at the long red pant suit.

"Um I like pants better so I prefer the red one."

"Ok now which shoes do you prefer."

She holds up white heels and black heels.

"I guess the white?"

She shoves the white heels and red pantsuit into my arms.

"Get changed. We're going to a fancy restaurant tonight for dinner and our reservation is at 7:30 and it's," she turns and looks at the clock. "6:45. Courtney help her and make sure she doesn't do anything or try to leave."

Courtney runs into me and shoves us into the bathroom.

"GET CHANGED! We only have like 25 minutes." said Courtney as she slammed the bathroom door. I tried to push it open but the door wouldn't budge. Ugh dresses. It may have been pants but it looked like a dress.

A couple moments later I looked somewhat like this:

I felt like an idiot when I walked out Bridgette quickly grabbed my now long hair and started pulling it up into different positions

In the end all my hair was pulled into a high ponytail. I felt like spray head. I walk back into my hotel room and see Brick. He was wear a black dress shirt with black dress pants with sneakers which I saw Geoff ridiculing him of. Brick turns around and sees me. His jaw drops as he sees the fancy clothes.