Time to get moving

Scott's POV:

I was grabbing my stuff as I wake up. 'I only live like 15 minutes away' I thought 'if I wanted I could walk there. But I don't'

I was grabbing my stuff about to head to the car when I hear a knock at my door.

I open to see a blonde short pale girl wearing a sun hat a pink skirt and a white t-shirt crop top with flip flops to match.

"Hey Scott I knew you lived around me and I thought maybe me and you could drive to Geoffrey's house together to save time?" She said.

I blushed as I noticed who it was. 

"Um sure.I was about to go I was just grabbing my stuff."

"Ok. I'll wait here."

I turned around face bright red. She just looked so cute in that... WAIT! Pull yourself together Scott.

I grabbed my black suitcase from my room and went out of the house.

"By what I remember of you, you seem to look a little more put together now than you used to. Though your hair. It kinda just got worse."

I looked at my hair in the side window outside my car to see my messy hair.

We laughed at it. We put our bags in the trunk and get in the car. I expected her to take the back seat as I see her open that door until I here a thud. I look in the back and see Dawn lying down as she just put in a huge suitcase. She looks up and gives me a huge smile,"I'm good." She gets out of the back and opens then passenger door. She sits down and flashes me another big smile.

As we got there we see Geoff, Bridgette, Heather, Alejandro, Jo, Brick, Noah, and Cody.

"Hey dudes! You guys are finally here." Geoff says

"It's only 4:15 in the morning how long have you guys been waiting?" I ask

"Well I slept over, Alejandro and Heather live on Long Beach island which is 5 hours away so they drove here last night and slept at a motel which was closer to here than they thought so they came super early, Jo and Brick drove here together from there apartment building." Jo buts in," Which are two separate apartments." "Anyway lastly Noah and Cody live 2 minutes away so they stopped for coffee, some snacks, books, and then came over." Bridgette explained.

"Geoff are you sure this is right? You said an RV not a fucking band style tour bus." Noah says to Geoff. He laughed.

"Yeah dude. There were so many of us that if I meant an actual RV we would never all fit."

"True."

"So now we're just waiting on Gwen, Trent, Duncan, and Courtney. As usual" Heather said sarcastically tapping her foot on the ground.

"In the meantime why don't we grab something to eat in Geoff's house. Me and Cody were in such a rush we didn't have time to eat."

"Same here actually. Someone spent all this morning packing instead of doing it last night that we thought we were going to be late." Alejandro said looking at Heather.

"Well at least I wasn't the one who stayed up all night just so they'll be tiered for the ride!"

We head inside Geoff's huge house to eat. I just can't wait till we get on the road. As I almost make it inside I turn around to see Dawn struggling with her stuff.

"Do you need some help?"

"No I got it."

I watched laughing a bit at seeing her struggle with her huge bag. I pick up the big suitcase and put it in the bottom of the bus with everyone else's bags. She runs back to the car and grabs a little white beach bag. I wrap my arm around her and Walk into the house. This is going to be a great road trip.