Chapter 7

One month passed and now it was time to know if dio won or failed.

"ok, it's time for you to sleep young lady!" dio said as he chased after you.

You giggled as you crawled away while holding your teddybear, he then picked you up and looked at you.

"it's really late you should go to sleep" he said as he kissed your forehead and tucked you in the bed.

"goodnight" you said as you closed your eyes.

"goodnight princess" he said as he closed the lights and left.

He was walking down the halls when he heard a thud from the room he talked with Jonathan.

"fuck... Don't tell me" he said as he walked in the room.

On the table he saw a paper.

'guess you lost dio :p'

He gritted his teeth and slammed his hand on the table.

"curse you Jojo!" he said as he sat down, meanwhile Jonathan wrote.

'no need to be mad, maybe it's a good thing'

"it's never a good thing when you're around Jojo" dio said.

'I'm just here to help, you always seem to have some trouble with her, for example, when you tried to feed her, she started pushing her food away, when you tried to dress her, she always kept messing her clothes, sometimes she didn't even let you dress her, let's not talk about when you attempt to wash her'

"fine! But you better stay away from me... And not be around her all the time!" dio said.

'can't promise anything :p'

And with that the pen fell which it signaled that Jonathan left.

Dio got up and went to do what he always did when you slept

After hours you woke up, you sat up as you rubbed your eyes, you looked around and saw the man reading a book, he turned to you and smiled.

"hello again (y/n)" he said as he sat besides you.

"hi" you said in a weak voice, of course that was because you just woke up.

"are you still sleepy?" he asked and you just layed on his lap.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said as he placed a hand on your head and caressed it.

You then got up from his lap and grabbed your teddy and layed on his lap again.

While laying there your father came into the room and looked at the scene and sighed.

"you're here again?" he asked and Jonathan just laughed.

He grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote.

'I had to, you were to busy using my body in ways that I don't like >:('

"why can't I see you but (y/n) can?" dio asked, he was indeed curious about it.

'you may have my body but only my descendants can see me'

"there are more joestars?" dio asked.

'of course, and there always be and if you try anything against them I'll never forgive you'

"I promise nothing" dio said with a smirk.

Jonathan was really mad, why dio wants to kill every joestar in existence? They didn't do anything to him.

'Dio I'm pretty sure that if you fight them you'll lose, and if you lose (y/n) will be alone, her mother is dead and if you die too she'll have no one left to protect her'

"as if I would lose to a joestar, I won against you and now with my new power I'm 100% sure that your filthy descendants will die" dio said

'but if you lose (y/n) will be alone! Think about her and stop being selfish!'

"I'm not selfish! There's no way that your descendants will win, they are as weak as you were, she will never be alone" Dio said as he crossed his arms.

At this point he was trying not to yell because you were about to sleep again.

'but when it'll happen it'll be too late Dio'

Jonathan placed your head gently to a pillow and disappeared.

"he thinks that he knows everything! I'll kill his descendants and then he'll see" dio said as he got up and left.

"But first I'll need to get more people... More stand users to help me to execute them" he said.