Chapter 34

While Jotaro was outside doing what he was doing and the others where fighting you and Jonathan on the other hand were stuck at the hotel babysitting jolyne, not that you didn't like playing with her but it was getting boring

There was a knock on the door and you got up and opened it, it was Jotaro.

"I'll need your help" he told you.

"that's the first time, what is it?" you asked.

"the old man is coming to morioh today and I'll need your help" he whispered.

"why are we whispering?" you whispered back.

"because there might be an enemy" he whispered.

"I'll take her with me for a bit then we'll be back" Jotaro told Jonathan and the both of you left.

After a long time you arrived at a field where the others where waiting.

"we'll need her help as well" Jotaro said as he saw the confused looks on the others.

"so what do I need to do?" you asked.

"you'll come with me so the both of us can protect the old man, maybe we'll let okuyasu to join us" he said and you nodded.

... And then the unexpected happened, the enemy somehow got into the motorcycle that one of them used, you don't know who and he heard everything.

The stand took off with the motorcycle so he could go to the port but okuyasu followed him, everyone stood from afar and watched what happened.

"we're going to okuyasu, let's go!" Jotaro said and everyone started running towards the other two.

"okuyasu!!" kochi screamed as the four of you got closer.

'shit! We need to run faster' you thought.

When you were closer okuyasu attacked the now rusty stand and tried to erase him, he erased the stands lower half and part of the group, what he didn't know is that there were electric wires underground and it instantly gave power to the stand.

The stand attacked okuyasu and cut his right arm off, he then dragged him inside the wires.

'what!??!?' you thought, koichi started screaming and crying.

"okuyasu was lucky that he had his arm chopped off, that means if I use crazy diamond his body will come back" josuke said as he used his stand and got okuyasu back.

after the mini heart attack you had, all of you quickly made your way to the port.

There you, Jotaro and okuyasu got into a boat and made your way towards the one that Joseph was.

Meanwhile Jonathan was freaking out because one time he felt that you were in danger and olthe other he felt that you were ok.

After a while the three of you made it there, you and okuyasu made your way to were Joseph was.

"have you seen my cane?" he asked and you facepalmed, okuyasu looked at you and you waved him off.

"it's right in front of you old man" you said.

"(y/n)? Look at how you grew up" he said and you sighed.

"you there what is your name?" he asked okuyasu.

"I'm okuyasu, I'm josuke's neighbor and I'm also a stand user" he said.

"huh?" Joseph said as he tried to listen to what okuyasu said.

"a stand user" okuyasu said.

"huh?" Joseph said again and you facepalmed... Again

"A S-t-a-n-d u-s-e-r!" okuyasu said.

"ah, you can't stand losers?" Joseph said and you sighed.

"I'm a stand user!!!" okuyasu yelled again

"oh, I see! So you're a stand user" Joseph said.

"finally!!" you said

"also, I can't seem to find my cane, do you know we're it is?" he said.

"old man I told you it's in front of you!!! You're holding it!!!" you said and he awkwardly laughed.

A guy came in the room and went to take Joseph's stuff and carry them out, when suddenly another member of the foundation came in and said the enemy is on the ship, you looked at the one that had Joseph's stuff in his hands and he looked back at you, you glared at him more and he seemed to shiver.

The other member seemed to see the other one and looked at him suspiciously.

"he's not a part of the speedwagon foundation, he's the enemy!!" the first man said

The other guy tried to explain that he was the real foundation member, you kept glaring at the first guy and he looked back at you, he seemed scared and nervous.

They kept blaming each other until you had enough, while okuyasu tried to find who was the one you decided to punch the one that was suspicious to you, what you didn't also know it was that he had his stand out and was ready to kill Joseph, so when you punched him his stand disappeared.

"so it was him? Easy one" you said as you crossed your arms.

"H-how did you know it was me?" he asked you.

"easy one, anyone in the foundation knows how to deal with my glare, when I glare at them they don't look at me, and if they do they'll apologize, you just went there and looked at me for many seconds, and from there I learned that you were the enemy" you said.

"ohhh!!! Smart one" okuyasu said.

"and you old man, why do you always cause trouble? You're starting to turn into Polnareff" you said and he still didn't hear anything, Jotaro came in the room and you just threw your hands in the air.

"I'm giving up!! I'm getting the hell out of here, he's starting to get on my nerves!" you said as you walked out and off the ship.

"where are you going?" josuke asked.

"far away from the old man, him and his hearing problems are making me angry" you said and you stood besides him.

They soon got off the boat, Joseph tripped but josuke caught him.

"say... Can I leave now?" you asked Jotaro and he looked at you.

"I'll have one of the members of the foundation get you back to the hotel" he said.

"finally" you said.