Chapter 48

You and Jonathan decided to move away from Japan, one, because sadao decided to stop the tours and two, because Jonathan wanted to be close to Joseph because he started to become really old and It was only natural for him to want to be close to his old grandson.... (well that sounds weird😅 also let's just say that Joseph now lives in florida).

"ok, I'll miss you both, visit us whenever you can alright?" holly said as she hugged you and then Jonathan.

"we'll make sure about it don't worry" Jonathan said.

"ok! Have a safe trip both of you!!" she said as she waved at the both of you as you left so you get in the plane.

When you got in you sat at the seat that was near the window and Jonathan sat besides you.

"the flight will be long so if you want you can sleep alright?" he said and you nodded.

After hours of being in the plane you finally landed, the two of you got out and went to take your luggage, after that you took a taxi and went to your new house.

"and here we are!" Jonathan said as he got out of the taxi and gestured towards the house.

"that's a nice house.... But it probably has a lot of work" you said and he nodded.

"but don't worry, if we have your stand to help we'll get over with it sooner!" he said in a cheerful tone and you nodded.

The two of you began to unpack your stuff after you chose your rooms.... More likely Jonathan chose the biggest room for you.

You began to decorate your room and unpack your stuff, you then stumbled upon your old backpack with your old stuff, you got up and walked out of the room with the backpack in hand.

"hey dad!?" you asked.

"yeah!?" he said, it looked like he was in his room, you knocked on the door and then opened it.

"do we need these stuff?" you asked him, a bit unsure.

"what?.... (y/n) this are the stuff from your father, you want to throw them away?" he asked.

"well... We can at least put them somewhere" you said as you looked at the bag.

"ok, go through the bag and see if you want anything and then decide if you want to put them somewhere or something" he said and you nodded and left.

You got back in your room and sat on your new bed and opened the bag and started looking through it.

You found your baby blanket.... Still smelled like him, you pulled out a photo, it was the both of you, you were 3 years old back then.... You'll keep this one.

You then pulled something else out.... Why was his second headband here? And his earrings?

"I put them there in case you wanted to remember him" Jonathan said from the doorway.

"I mean... I can use the earrings but the headband?... Why?" you asked.

"I don't know, I just saw it there and put it in the bag" he said as he sat on your bed.

"so I see you're gonna keep that photo?" he asked you nodded.

"there's more in there" he said and you looked at him confused.

You looked in the bag and there was a big pile of photos.

"I took some of them and the other's dio took them... When I took a photo he thought it was Joseph who did that" he said with a little laugh in the end.

You looked at the pictures and sometimes you cringed.

"he surely didn't know how to take a picture" you said and Jonathan laughed.

There was this one picture that you liked, it was dio and he was holding you when you were a newborn.

"damn... I looked ugly" you said.

"no, you were an adorable baby" Jonathan said.

"I think I'm gonna keep this one, to have a photo from when I was a newborn" you said and he smiled.

"or, you want more pictures with him in them because you miss him" he said.

"ppffft, no I don't" you said and he looked at you.

"why do you know everything?" you asked him and he laughed.

"it's ok to miss him, he was your father after all, I'm sure he's watching over you right now" he said.

"from where?... Hell?" you said and he looked at you.

"what? He did bad stuff, he killed many people and on top of that he was a lawyer" you said and he sighed.

"you're not wrong" he said.

"now see what else that bag has, I'm going to prepare something for us to eat" he said and he left.

You looked at the pictures more, he was genuinely happy in every picture that he took with you.

"oohhh!!! I forgot!!! Holly gave me some pictures, you can look at them as well!!" Jonathan said as he run into the room, left the pictures and then run out of the room.

"well he scared me a lot" you said a syou picked up the pictures.

One of the pictures it was with you, holly, Joseph, suzie and Jotaro, in that picture you were 4, it was when you first arrived, back then you were so shy.

Another one it was when you first went to the beach, you looked so happy in that picture, you were also burying Jotaro under the sand and you were shaping it into a mermaid.

There was another one with everyone but Jonathan was in the picture as well.

One that made you laugh was the one that Jonathan sneakily took of you and Jotaro, you two were 'fighting', you two were just playing, he was trying to make you forget about Dio's death, but you got so exhausted that you fell asleep, soon Jotaro fell asleep because he was studying a lot, you were laying on his chest and you were also drooling and Jotaro was I laying in a starfish position and he was probably snoring because his mouth was open.

"I should probably show it to him one day" you said while laughing.

Another one was with you and the crusaders.

Another one was with Josuke and his friends while doing random poses.

And another one it was a small family photo, including giorno.

You also found the pictures that you and jolyne took when you babysat her

You didn't realize that you spent so much time looking at pictures until Jonathan called you downstairs for dinner

"I'm coming!!!" you said as you let the pictures on the desk and left the room.