Chapter 42

It was some days before Christmas when Holly told you to call josuke, you dialed the number and waited.

"hello?" you heard him say

"hey josuke!!! It's me (y/n)!!" you said

"(y/n)!!! Why didn't you call after you left and you called now!!!!?? " he asked

"so, your good old sister told me to call you because you're invited here to spend Christmas with us!!" you said

"wait what!!??!?? Really? Isn't she mad about what happened?" he asked a bit unsure.

"of course she's not!! Holly is a nice forgiving person, after all she was never mad at what happened, neither her mother is mad at what happened.... She was at the start but not anymore" you said

"let me ask my mom" he said as he let the phone down and left, after a while he came back.

"I'm lucky because she said that she's going to spent Christmas and new years with one of her friends that I don't like so you practically saved me!!" he said and you laughed.

"ok, Jotaro will get you a ticket so you can come over here, that'll be in two days ok!?" you asked and he hummed.

After the little chat you hung up and went to tell Holly, she was excited when she heard the news.

"who else is going to be here?" you asked her.

"papa and mama will spend Christmas together since they have to take care of the baby, Jotaro with his family, sadao sadly won't be here to join us, he has a holiday program since we're getting into the 2000's, so it's going to be us" she said and you nodded.

after two days you and Holly waited at the airport to see josuke, you looked around until you spotted him, you whistled.

"oi, josuke!!" you said as you waved at him, he turned to you and waved back as he approached quickly.

He hugged you quickly and then he looked at holly.

"so you are josuke? It's good to finally meet you" she said with a smile and she hugged him.

"come on, our driver is waiting outside" you said as you took one of his suitcases.

You went to the car and opened the trunk and put the suitcases inside, you got to the front seat and sat there while josuke and Holly sat behind.

"wait you know how to drive?" josuke asked Jonathan.

"I decided to learn, after all we need someone to transport us if we're in need" Jonathan said.

The four of you chatted on your way home, when you got there you helped josuke to get his things to the room that you prepared.

"that's a really big house!!" he said

"believe me, when I was younger I got lost a lot" you said as you guided him to the living room.

"say, why don't I show you around!! To get a little familiar with the place" you said and he nodded.

"hey dad! I'm going to show josuke around can you let Holly know?" you asked him and he nodded.

The both of you left and you showed him around.

"that's the best shop that you can find, if you want to get gifts for the rest buy them from here" you told him and he took notes.

You walked more and you came to a stop.

"if you run out of hair products that's the best place that you can by them from" you said and he nodded.

"Oh!! That Cafe over there is the best" you said.

"that park over there is nice for walks, but if it's snowing then it's even better, I remember when I was younger that I wanted to play with some kids but they didn't want to because they thought I looked weird.... Fast forward to years later at least half of them said that they liked me" you said and he laughed.

After hours you got back home just in time for dinner.

"I guarantee you, you'll love Holly's cooking" you said.

"how can she be jotaro's mother? She's kind and sweet and caring while Jotaro is the exact opposite" he said.

"don't ask me, it's still a mystery to me" you said.

The both of you went to the kitchen and saw holly and Jonathan talking, the turned and looked at you.

"oh! You two are back, just at the right time, go wash your hands and come over for dinner" she said and you nodded

"race you to the bathroom!!!" you said.

"wait!! I don't even remember where it is!!!" josuke said and he followed you.

The both of you got back and sat down to eat, you watched josuke take a bite and his eyes lit up.

"woah!!! That's really good!" he said and Holly smiled.

"hey, hey, hear this... The only food Jotaro likes is Holly's.... He's momma's boy" you said as you snickered and josuke did the same.

"enough bullying Jotaro, you two are mean" Jonathan said and the two of you laughed.

After dinner the two of you helped Holly wash the dishes and put them back.

After that all of you got ready for bed, you had to guide josuke to the bathroom again.

"wait out here because I don't remember my way to my room, this house is really big" he said and you sighed.

"be quick I want to go to bed" you said and he nodded.

After a while he was out, this time his hair was down and wet.

"you weren't quick, come on follow me" you said.

"I'm a little surprised that you didn't say anything about my hairstyle" he said.

"you want us so badly to comment your hair?" you said and he shook his head.

"that's why I didn't say anything, last thing I want tonight is to get you angry and destroy the house" you said  as you stopped

"come on, this is your room" you said and he opened the door.

"alright, thanks for getting me here and goodnight" he said.

"goodnight" you said and you left to your room