Chapter 30

You were getting you notebooks out when the teacher clapped her hands to get your attention.

"ok class, before we start the lesson your classmate wants to hand out to everyone something" she said and a girl that you sometimes talked with started handing out some cards.

"tomorrow it's my birthday and I want to give everyone invitations for my birthday party, it's going to start at 5pm, the house address is on the card" she said, she gave you one as well, you were surprised because no one really wanted to talk or play with you.

When you left the school you went home, you quickly dropped your things and tried to find Jonathan, in the end you found him in the living room.

"dad!! I want to ask you something!!" you said and he looked at you.

"what is it (y/n)?" he asked you as he looked at you.

"a classmate of mine is having a birthday party tomorrow at her house and she invited me, can I go?" you asked him as you showed him the card.

"of course you can go, we'll go tomorrow to get her a gift, ok?" he asked and you nodded.

The next day you woke up early and quickly got ready.

"why are you in such a rush?" holly asked

"today a classmate of mine has a birthday party at her house and she invited me, I need to go and get a gift for her" you said.

"have some breakfast first and then you can go, I hope you're not going alone" she said and you shook your head.

After breakfast, you and Jonathan left to go and get the gift.

"so what does your classmate like?" he asked you.

"she really likes games, any kind of games" you said

"ok.... What about we get her a board game? Something fun" he said as he looked at you.

"ok" you said

The both of you entered a toy store and looked around for some good board games.

"mmhhhm... What about this one?" he asked as he showed you the game he found.

"it's be confusing for them, she'll turn seven how is she going to be able to solve a crime?" you asked and he put the game back.

The both of you looked at more games, Jonathan stopped in front of two games and picked the both of them.

"ok, I found two good games, let's choose one" he said and you looked at him.

"the one it's with the pig chef and the burgers, and the other one is with monkeys" he said as he showed the both of them.

You looked at them and thought for a bit which one is the best, you then pointed at the one with the monkeys.

"it looks more fun than the other one" you said and he nodded.

The both of you went to the line and waited for your turn, when it was your turn Jonathan placed the game on the counter and smiled at the cashier.

"is it a gift for someone?" the cashier asked.

"yes" Jonathan said.

"if you want me I can wrap it and put it in a nice bag" they said in a kinda flirty tone, you looked back and forth between them, you remember when someone flirted with dio he always flirted back, but now it's different, Jonathan doesn't flirt back, it was rather uncomfortable for him.

"yeah, that'll be really nice of you if you did it, I'm not really good at wrapping gifts" he said awkwardly.

While they wrapped the gift they would occasionally look at him while trying to be seductive, they soon saw you next to him.