Chapter 4

You woke up in your dad's embrace, he was still sleeping, you looked around the room and saw that man again.

You slowly climbed off your dad and off the bed, you looked at the man and you saw he was holding something behind his back.

You crawled up to him and then stopped in front of him.

"happy birthday (y/n)!" he said as he handed you something.

It was a big blue teddy bear with blue sparkling eyes... It reminded you of that mysterious man.

You took the teddybear and hugged it, you then looked at the man and then the teddy.

You pointed at the man and then the teddy.

"you think I look like the teddybear?" he asked and you nodded, he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I should better be going, your father will be up soon" he said as he smiled at you and disappeared.

You hugged the teddy again and smiled.

Then you heard something moving, you looked behind and saw your father get up, he looked around until he saw you on the floor hugging a big teddybear.

He got up and walked up to you and picked you up and then the mysterious teddybear.

"where did that come from?" he asked as he inspected the stuffed animal.

He soon saw a card that was attached to it and read it.

"someone got this for your birthday? Might us well ask who did it" he said as he walked out of the room.

He soon started asking everyone in the mansion if they got you this teddybear, they all said no, the next question was if someone saw anyone entering the room, they still said no and dio knew that they were telling the truth.

He placed you on the bed and looked at the teddybear more, he even sniffed it.

He backed away quickly dropping the stuffed animal next to you, you quickly grabbed the teddy and hugged it.

"why was that smell so familiar?" he asked himself, he then looked at the teddy again and at the card that was attached to it.

"this handwriting is also familiar... But I can't remember why" he said.

He then shrugged it off and sat down besides you.

"you already are one year old... It was like yesterday when I first found out about you" he said as he caressed your head.

"and because today is your day, we'll go out and I'll buy you some stuff because you deserve them" he said

You continued to play with your teddy while he looked at you, he sighed and got up, he looked through all your clothes and picked the best outfit for you to wear today.

He looked at the clock and saw that soon it'll be nighttime.

"ok, young lady, leave your teddybear for now, you need to take a bath" he said as he took the teddybear from you and let it down on the bed and then he picked you up.

He took a towel and walked in the bathroom.

After he filled the tub with water and soap he took your clothes off and placed you in the water, he then handed you your toys and you started playing.

As he cleaned your hair you splashed him with water, you giggled and did it again.

"stop it you little devil!" he said but you still splashed him.

He wiped his hands and took your toys, you whined a little and he looked at you.

"I'm not giving them back" he said as he continued cleaning your hair.

You looked at the foam and reached your hand and grabbed it, you looked at it and then began to bring it towards your mouth, luckily your father stopped you.

"do not eat the foam" he said as he cleaned your hands.

After he was done cleaning you he wrapped a towel around you and brought you back on the bed.

He grabbed a diaper, a dress and some shoes.

After he dressed you up he dried your hair.... At least he tried, you always whined and kept moving around.

"if I give you your teddy will you stop moving?" he asked and you looked at him, he gave you your teddybear and you started playing with it.

After he dried your hair he put a little bow.

"there we go, the most beautiful birthday girl" he said as he picked you up and kissed your cheek.

"now I need to get ready as well" he said as he set you down.

"don't move, I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said as he grabbed some clothes and left to the bathroom.

Suddenly the man appeared and sat on the bed.

"I'll make sure you don't hurt yourself" he said as he smiled at you.

You continued to play while making weird noises, you then looked at the man as he looked at you and you layed your head on his lap.

He was a little shocked but then he smiled.

After a little while he grabbed a pillow and put it under your head and then he disappeared.

Soon enough your dad came out of the bathroom.

Surprisingly he didn't dress like he always did.

"Alright we'll wait for a little bit until the sun is completely down and then we're leaving" he said as he picked you up.

After the sun got down he informed his servants that he'll be out.

So he left while holding you close to him.

He didn't know were to go so he just wondered around.

Soon he came across a bakery, he looked at you and you looked at him, he then entered the shop and got to the cashier.

"h-hello sir how may I help you?" a woman asked as she sweat dropped.

"I would like a cheesecake" dio said as he placed some money on the counter.

"for here or should I pack it?" the woman asked.

"for here" he said and he went to sit down at a table, soon the cheesecake arrived, he took the spoon and took some of the cream and pointed the spoon towards you.

You looked at the spoon and then opened your mouth and ate the cream, you smiled as you swallowed the food and opened your mouth for more.

"Ok, only one more time, if I give you more then your stomach will hurt" he said as he took some cream again and fed you.

He then ate the rest of the cheesecake and you both left.

He walked to a park and you both sat down on a bench.

"it's still to early to go home so what should we do?" he asked himself as he rubbed his chin, you looked at him and copied his actions.

"are you copying me?" he asked you and you giggled.

He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"your baby is really cute, how old is she?" a woman asked, he smirked and looked at the woman.

"she's one" he said.

An evil plan was forming into Dio's mind that could cost that woman's life so he could satisfy his hunger.