Chapter 37

When Jotaro got back to the hotel you stopped and told him about what you learned.

"so we have to search for a killer huh?" he asked as he thought for a bit.

"uhm... Also there's something else that happened today" you said a little hesitant.

"what is it?" he asked

"so me, koichi and that Rohan guy ended up in a ghost alley, that alley is between the living and the dead so... I had the chance to speak with papa" you said and he looked shocked.

"what did he say?" he asked

"I tried to get him to explain why he did what he did but he wasn't saying anything so I just left, I told dad that I don't want to go back but he insists on giving him a second chance" you said

"sounds like dio.... Maybe you should talk to him, I don't know" he said.

"dad said he wanted to talk to him as well, just to see how he'll react" you said and Jotaro chuckled.

"maybe the two of you can go tomorrow there, for now go to sleep" he said as he shooed you away.

You got back to the room and changed into your pajamas, you brushed your teeth and then got to bed.

"so did you tell Jotaro what you wanted to say?" Jonathan asked and you nodded.

"what was it about?" he asked as he sat on your bed.

"so apparently there's a serial killer on the loose, and we'll be the good guys and save morioh" you said as you paused.

"also I told Jotaro what happened and he said if we wanted to go tomorrow there" you said.

"well the sooner we go the more he'll say... I think, now go to sleep we'll talk when you wake up tomorrow" he said and you nodded and turned to your side.

"goodnight" you said.

"goodnight" he answered as he closed the lights.

You thought of tomorrow what was probably going to happen and you closed your eyes and slept.

The next day Jonathan woke you up, it was around 12pm.

"come on wake up, you slept a lot" he said and you got up, you got ready and sat down on your bed.

"come on, lead the way towards that alley" he said and you nodded, the both of you walked out of the hotel and decided to walk to the alley.

While walking there Jonathan bumped into someone.

"oh my, I'm so sorry for bumping into you" he said and he kept apologizing.

"it's fine" the man said and he left, not before looking at you.

When he left you looked at Jonathan.

"he gave off creepy vibes" you said.

"I know, when he looked at you I sensed that you were in danger, he must be one of the enemies you guys are fighting" he said.

After a while you stopped.

"we're here" you said and he looked at the alley.

"alright, let's go in there!" he said as he grabbed your hand and you walked in the alley.

You walked for a while and then stopped when you saw reimi.

"I didn't think you would be here so early" she said.

"I wouldn't be here if he didn't convince me" you said.

"I'll leave you here alone, he'll be here soon" she said and she left, after a while you heard footsteps, you turned around and saw dio, he looked at you and then looked at Jonathan, he was more than shocked when he saw him, you took that as an opportunity to take a picture of his shocked face, you laughed and he looked at you.