Chapter 49

After a long time everyone was free to come over for Christmas, you were currently with josuke and the two of you were helping suzie.

You might think, why isn't she mad at him? Why would she be mad at josuke? He didn't do anything, and after she met him she told him stories about Joseph and also told him how he looks like him.

"I'm going to get it!!" you said as you heard the doorbell, you run to the door and opened it, it was giorno and the gang.

"welcome!!!" you said as you let them in.

"merry Christmas!!" everyone said as they handed the gifts.

"yo, you guys didn't have to buy so many gifts" you said as you had your stand to take them.

"nonsense, you guys invited us, we had to" Bruno said.

"uhm, guys, a little help please!" you heard Polnareff say, you looked at him as he tried to get inside, your stand helped him, you grabbed a hold of his wheelchair and grinned.

"oh no, I don't like that grin" polnareff said, your stand looked at you and then shook her head.

"the rest of the crusaders are in the living room, I should take you there quickly!!!" you said as you started running while pushing the wheelchair, your stand waved at the others and pointed at where they should go and then quickly followed towards you to open the door.

The two of you got into the room, scaring everyone except Joseph since he had hearing problems, Polnareff looked scared, he then looked at you and started lightly punching you.

"you almost gave me a heart attack!!" he said and you laughed, soon the others entered the room.

"would you look who's here, good to see you again Polnareff" Joseph said.

"good to see you again old man, look at you, you are In better shape than I am" polnareff said.

"iggy, wake up, look who's here" avdol said, iggy opened his eyes and looked around until his eyes landed on polnareff, he tried to run to him but his old age held him back.

"that's really sad... It'll make me cry" you said.

You helped iggy on polnareff's lap, iggy didn't rip Polnareff's hair off, instead he started licking his face.

"aww, I missed you too, you old mutt" polnareff said as he petted the dog, you clenched your heart as you failed to not cry.

"damn you guys and your little meeting" you mumbled.

"and who are these guys?" Joseph asked, you immediately got up and wiped your eyes.

"that's giorno and the others is his team" you said as you pointed at the others.

"oh my, you got your father's hair color" Joseph said.

"well... Uhm, yeah" giorno said, he couldn't look anyone in the eyes, for some reason he felt guilty, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up and saw you.

"come on don't be like that, I know you feel guilty, I did feel the same as you do right now when I first found out what happened, but you have nothing to worry because your older sister is here!" you said as you patted his shoulder.

"you're only some days older than me" he said.

"still, you have nothing to be scared of" you said.

"oh no!! (y/n) there's a roach right next to you!!!" kakyoin said and you screeched, you looked down and saw nothing.

"screw you old man" you said.

"I'm not that old" he said as he laughed, the rest joined in the laughter.

"why are you so scared of bugs?" he asked you.

"I'm not scared, some of them just make me wanna move to another planet" you said.

"what was all that noise?" josuke asked.

"nothing, it was just (y/n) being scared of a bug" kakyoin said as he laughed.

"I don't blame her, some of them are creepy" he said as he shivered.

"you have to meet our guests" Joseph said.

"yeah, he's right, that's giorno and his team, Bruno, Abbacchio, mista, fugo, Narancia and Trish, guys that's josuke, jotaro's favorite uncle" you said with a little laugh as you pointed at each one of them.

"I swear I'm gonna kill her one day" you heard Jotaro say and you and josuke laughed.

"it's nice to meet you guys, I'm sure we're going to have a great time" josuke said.

You heard quick footsteps and soon jolyne entered the room.

"uncle Polnareff!!" she said as she hugged him.

"look at you how you grew up!!! You became such a beautiful young lady!" he said as he ruffled he hair.

"and that's jolyne, jotaro's daughter... I'm still surprised he has a daughter" you mumbled.

"who are they?" she asked as she came up to you.

"that's giorno, he's my brother, and that's his friends" you said.

"I never knew you had a brother" she said.

"believe me, I never knew as well, I only found out three years ago" you said

"dinner is ready!" holly said as she entered the room.

"that's holly, jotaro's mother" you told giorno.

"ohh, you must be giorno! It's so nice to finally meet you" holly said as she shook his hand.

"it's nice to meet you as well" he said in a little awkward tone.

"no need to be awkward!" she said as she patted his shoulder.

She went up to Joseph and helped him up and helped him walk to the dining room.

When you got there all of you sat down and started eating, talking and laughing.

You were eyeing some chocolates that were on the table, they were there for the decor but also for you guys to eat, you looked besides you and saw that Jonathan had turned his back towards you and he was talking with Jotaro, you reached over to take a chocolate when your hand got slapped, you looked over and saw Jonathan shaking his head.

"what!?!? But I saw that you weren't looking! How!?" you questioned.

"we're not eating the chocolate yet" he said and you looked down in disappointment.

There was a tap on your shoulder, you looked over and saw giorno holding to chocolates, you grinned as he gave you one and the two of you quickly ate them, some people from his team tried their best to not laugh.