Chapter 8

It's now Christmas of 1987, you woke up and walked out of the room, you didn't have a destination, you just walked around.

You found your way to the kitchen and looked inside and saw no one.

You walked inside and looked at the table and saw freshly baked breads, you climbed up the chair and looked at the bread.

You looked to the other side of the table and saw some veggies, you grabbed two whole carrots and walked out of the kitchen.

You sat in a corner and ate your carrots, with the little teeth that you had.

"(y/n)? (y/n)?!" you heard your father say, you giggled and quickly run away from him.

"(y/n) where are you? We have a guest for Christmas!" he said as he followed the sound of your little feet.

Suddenly someone picked you up.

"found you little princess" your father said and you giggled.

"why did you try to run away?" he asked.

"hide n seek!" you said in an excited tone.

"we can't play that game right now, maybe some other time" he said and the both of you entered the living room.

"here we are, as I told you I have a daughter and this is her" dio said to his friend.

"she's adorable" his friend said.

"(y/n) say hi to my friend, his name is Enrico" dio said.

"hi" you said in a shy tone as you hid your face.

"seems like she's really shy" Enrico said as he chuckled.

"she may seem shy but in reality she's a little devil" dio said as he set you down.

The rest of the Christmas day was spent with you playing with your favorite teddybear, chasing dio's servants to play with you, annoying your father.

"where is he when I need him?" he questioned as you kept pulling his hair.

"(y/n) stop it, it hurts me" dio said but you didn't stop.

He grabbed your little hands and took them off his hair.

"I said stop" he said as he looked at you and you whined and tried to take your hands away from his.

Suddenly your teddybear floated towards dio and he grabbed it.

"if you're not going to stop then I guess you can say goodbye to your teddybear" he said as he started pulling on the teddybear's head.

"no!! Not my teddybear!" you said as you tried to reach it but dio held it farther away from you.

"are you going to do it again?" he asked and you shook your head.

"I'm not going to do it again, I'm sorry!" you said as you tried to reach for your teddybear again.

He gave you your teddybear and you hugged it, you looked at your father and kicked his leg and stuck your tongue out and run away.

"you little devil!" dio said as he looked at you leaving.

You went back to your room (which it was your father's room, he doesn't want to leave you alone) and sat on your bed and hugged your teddy.

"he wasn't going to do it" you heard someone say and you looked at them, it was Jonathan.

"I don't want to say goodbye to my teddy" you said as you looked at your teddybear.

"he knows how much you love your teddybear, he won't destroy something you love" he said as he rubbed your back.

Days passed and it was now new years eve and you were getting ready to say goodbye to 1987 and say welcome 1988.

You were dressed in a red dress and you had a gold bow on your head.

"let's go on the roof to see the fireworks, they'll begin soon" your father said as he picked you up and walked towards the stairs.

You looked behind you and saw Jonathan following behind, he smiled at you and you smiled back.

"can my friend come with us?" you asked and your father looked at you.

"yeah" he said as he opened the door and got outside.

After some minutes near the mansion a "happy new year!" was heard and the fireworks began.

You looked at them in awe.

"they really light up the sky, I haven't seen anything like that" your father said.

"they are really pretty" Jonathan said.

"I've always heard these loud sounds like gunshots but I never thought it was something like that" your father said.

He soon noticed you trembling and hugged you closer.

"we should head back inside, I don't want you to get cold" he said as he started walking.

When you guys got back inside you headed back to your room.

"ok, you shouldn't stay up so late, get some sleep" dio said as he tucked you in bed.

"papa can you read me a story?" you asked.

"since when you started liking bedtime stories?" he asked

"my friend always read me stories, now I want you to read me a story" you said.

"ok.... Let me think of a story" he said

Soon he started telling you a story, it was about Romeo and Juliette but he made it more... Happy.

When he was done he looked at you, you were already asleep.

"goodnight princess" he said as he got up and left.