Chapter 33

You were all waiting news from Jotaro about what happened, something about Joseph.

The phone rang and because you were the closest one you went and picked it up.

"hello?" you said.

"are the others there?" Jotaro asked and you hummed.

"it'll be the best if I tell you first what happened because I know you'll take it easier than the others.... Do you know what the old man did?" he asked in an angry tone.

"what did he do?" you asked, the others looked at you waiting for an answer.

"he cheated on grandma suzie and now he ended up with a son" he said, he was still a little angry.

"what? You're not kidding?" you asked.

"no I'm not, and the guy is just two years older than you, I'll go tomorrow to find him" he said.

"can I come with you?" you asked.

"what? no, I'll already have jolyne with me I don't want to have to take care of you" he said.

"well, you don't have to take care of me, instead I'll help you with jolyne" you said and there was a long silence.

"fine, give the phone to Jonathan, I'll tell him first and then I'll tell mom, we don't know how she'll take it so go and get a glass of water ready" you hummed and turned to Jonathan.

"he wants to speak to you" you said and he took the phone.

"what happened? Is papa alright?" she asked you.

"he's fine, Jotaro will tell you what happened" you said and you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, you then got back to where the others are and you saw that Jonathan was shocked.

'and he found out' you thought.

He soon gave the phone to Holly and came up to you, you motioned him to wait, after a while Holly's eyes widen and she almost fell, Jonathan caught her and you gave her the glass of water, your stand picked the phone and gave it to you.

"mom? OI mom!?" you heard Jotaro say.

"it's me (y/n), holly seems a little.... Shocked but she's fine... I guess" you said as your stand made a fan out of leaves and waved it around creating some cold air, Jotaro sighed.

"pack some stuff, Jonathan is also coming with you, since you're still underage he'll have to get on the plane with you, from the airport the both of you will go to the hotel I'll tell you right now" he said and you took a paper and a pen and wrote down the hotel.

"morioh? Never heard of it" you said

"the both of you will fly in a week or so, since then I'm sure that I'll find him" he said and you hummed and then hung up.

"I never thought papa would do something like that.... I have a little brother that's close to (y/n's) age?" she asked.

"looks like it, in a week me and dad are going to meet him as well, right now you're not ready to meet him since you're still shocked, give it some time, I'm sure Joseph feels guilty for what he did... As he should" you whispered the last part.

"keep me updated at what will happen, please" she said and you nodded.

The time arrived and you and Jonathan just landed at morioh, you took your stuff and got in a taxi and told the driver where you wanted to go.

After 30 minutes of driving you arrived at the hotel, before you arrived you told Jotaro that you were heading towards the hotel.

"looks like a nice hotel" you said, you entered the hotel and looked at the decoration.