Chapter 45

You were home alone, it's been 3 months since your birthday and you still remember that dream.

'I wish I had an answer' you thought, you were outside looking at the sky and the clouds.

'is that a poop shaped baby?... I see no difference' you thought, suddenly you heard the phone ring, you got up and went to answer it.

"hello?" you said.

"where's Jonathan?" Jotaro asked.

"I have a bad feeling for that... He's not here, is it serious?" you asked.

"this includes you as well" he said.

"I didn't do anything!" you said and he sighed.

"I know, just listen to me" he said.

"ok" you said, he took a deep breath and exhaled.

"you and Jonathan are going to Italy tomorrow" he said.

"why?" you asked.

"turns out you have a half brother there that is the same age as you are" he said, you fell silent and the phone slipped off your hand.

"(y/n)? (y/n)!??!?" he said, you quickly picked up the phone and put it on your ear.

"i-i-i'm here... I'm just, shocked" you said.

"I understand, there's some things you need to know about him, you need to tell Jonathan about it as well" he said and you hummed.

"his name is giorno Giovanna and his the same age as you are, he has a stand called golden experience but he was hit with the arrow and now it's a requiem stand, he's currently the mafia boss of an organization in Italy called passione, he joined the mafia 3 months ago and the next week he became the boss, from what Polnareff told me he has Dio's hair color and Jonathan's kind heart, but when it comes to something he wants he can become like dio, he'll kill to achieve what he wants but unlike dio he has some boundaries, I'll give you some time to think about what I told you, tomorrow I'll wait for you and Jonathan at the airport, bye" and with that he hung up, you slowly put the phone to its place and sat down.

After hours of sitting there staring at nothing Jonathan and Holly came back home from the grocery store.

"(y/n) is everything alright?" he asked you as he kneeled down besides you.

"sit down, you need to hear something" you said and he sat down.

"I'll go and put the groceries away" holly said as she left.

"Jotaro called a few hours ago and told me something that caught me off guard" you said.

"what is it?" he asked.

"first of all, we're flying to Italy tomorrow" you said.

"did anything happen?" he asked you.

"apparently... I have a sibling" you said as you looked at him.

"what!?" he asked

"yeah, so we're going there to meet him, from what Jotaro told me he looks like papa... Well only the hair" you said.

"3 months ago he joined the mafia.... A week later he defeated the boss with his team and became the mafia boss... Jotaro said that he has a kind heart like you but if he wants something he'll go as far as he can, he'll even kill" you said, Jonathan looked shocked.

"meanwhile you hesitate to even kill a bug... He'll go and kill a human?" he asked.

"only if it's necessary, like bad people, the people he and his team killed where bad people, and he took over the mafia so he could put an end to the drugs that people are selling" you said.