Chapter 11

You sat on your bed, bored out of your mind, you didn't have anything to do, your father seemed really busy.

After laying on your back for hours an idea popped up, you got up and got dressed in all black.

You got out of your room and sneaked your way towards the front door, you stopped and hid behind the wall, the young D'arby stood there guarding the door.

'how am I gonna go out if he's there?' you thought

Looks like you were lucky because vanilla ice came up to him and asked him for his help

When they left you tip toed to the door and opened it and then closed it, you were almost blinded by the sun because you were used to being in the dark.

You got out and you looked up.

'pet shop might be somewhere getting treats' you thought and you left, you run through the streets and when you knew you were far away you stopped running.

You walked around and looked everywhere, it was so pretty!... OK maybe some parts.

You walked a bit until you heard your name being called, you instantly run and hid in the dark alleys.

"(y/n)?! Where are you!?" you heard one of Dio's minions yell, you just giggled and went deeper into the alley.

You got out of they alley and saw some kids.

'I should go with them' you thought as you went up to them.

"can I play with you?" you asked the kids and they nodded.

You soon joined the kids and started playing with them, you felt so happy because you had to play with someone, and you weren't ignored.

While playing you bumped into a guy that was wearing a green uniform, you mumbled an apology and continued to play with the other kids.

Meanwhile Dio was freaking out, he had sent everyone to look for you.

"what if something happened to her?... What if the damn joestars found her!?.... No, they don't know about her existence... GODDAMMIT!!!!" he yelled as he threw everything off the table.

A paper and a pen placed themselves on the table, dio looked over.

'I'm sure she's fine, I can sense that she's in no harm, the exact opposite, she's having fun right now'

"and where is she Jojo!? Why aren't you with her?!??" dio yelled.

'you see, she's always changing locations and I can't just appear like that without her being in one spot' Jonathan wrote.

"at least be helpful for once Jojo! She's fucking missing and your fucking descendants are already in Cairo!!" dio yelled again.

'well if someone was paying attention to her she wouldn't snuck out of the house! She tried to grab your attention and it seems that you only give her attention when she's in trouble'

"and what about you Jojo? Are you spending time with her?" dio asked.

'I'm spending a lot of time with her, but that's not it, she wants to spend some time with you as well!! You're too focused on killing my descendants and that resulted in what's happening right now!'

Dio stayed silent for a while and Jonathan knew what he was thinking.

'if you go outside right now you'll burn' dio sighed and crossed his arms.

"I guess I'll have to wait... But try to find a way to get to her!" dio said.

You on the other hand was having to much fun right now, you and the other kids were called by someones mother to eat a snack.