Chapter 26

A/N: I'm louissexual. I'm love he.

Enjoy my wonderful little Angels. And Happy New Years!!!

This chapter is also dedicated to someone. She'll find out just from this. So uh. Yeah. :D

I suggest listening to Yet by Ducan Laurence while reading by the way!!

---

Harry's POV...

Louis and I walked back into the school after getting dressed. His hair was a bit messy from the recent events that took place in my car, so we stopped by the bathroom so he could fix it.

After that we walked back into the gym. Niall was the first one who we were greeted by. "You have no idea how happy it made me that you did that."

"Having sex?" Louis laughed and crossed his arms. He cocked his eyebrow.

"I made 30 dollars!" Niall cheered and Zayn walked up behind him.

"I hate the both of you so fucking much right now." He muttered and we all laughed.

"At least we could get it on." I said and patted Zayn's shoulder.

"Please don't touch me with your nasty hands."

"I washed them." I winked at him. Louis hit my arm. "What? I'm only saying love."

"God. You're horrible." Louis said. "Now. We should all go dance. I'm in a mood for dancing."

"Didn't you say-"

"Don't start." He cut me off and glared. He immediately replaced the glare with a smile though.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of people. They were also dancing and having fun. A few of them would stop to say hi to us. Congratulating our relationship. It was very weight lifting knowing people actually accepted us. The both of us thought everything was gonna go wrong as soon as Eleanor stepped foot on stage. 30 minutes ago Louis was having a full blown panic attack while she was exposing us. I had to hold his frail little body to calm him down. Which was hard to do. It was hard to see him break down like that.

Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I took his waist in my hands. They were fairly large to every part of Louis. We compared Hansen once and his hands only reached 3/4 of mine. I could curl my finger tips over his. He complains now everytime we hold hands. Usually a few curse words or mumbling something about how it isn't fair.

"Hazza." Louis smiled at me.

"Sunshine." I replied and smiled back.

"What if this is all some dream?" Louis said quietly.

"It's not." I kissed him. "I wouldn't be able to do that if it were."

"Are you sure?" He giggled. He knew he was being silly, but it's been hard this past month and a half.

"I'm sure." I laughed and kiss him. I lean down so he doesn't have to stand on his tippy toes. We've gotten used to that by now.